I'm getting married in the morning .... tra la la la la laaaa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaay! I get married tomorrow!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Jooles who did my wedding nails today and did a top job of them, they look stunning.

Right, I'd better get away from this keyboard before I damage one!

Thanks again Jooles :green:

Have a fab day, and a wonderful life together with your Mr Right xxx

Hope you have a great day, sending loads of love and best wishes to you both!!:hug:

Hope you have the best day ever hun :hug:

hope you have a fab day hun x

How lovely, I hope you have a wonderful day xx:):hug::)

MANY CONGRATULATIONS
HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY
AND A LIFE OF HAPINESS
:hug:​

have a fab day sweetpea, the weather is forecast for sunshine too (bonus). dont forget we want pics

How wonderful!!!! Have a fantastic day.. and blessed life.. and beautifull marriage!!!!
xx

I was there 2 weks ago so I know how excited you must be!!!!!
Best wishes for your new future together and enjoy every moment xx

good luck chick xxx

I wanna see pics of the pretty fingers!!!!

PS: Have a LOVELY FANTABULOUS day:!::!::!:

(but I still want to see pics, of fingers AND the wedding LOL)

Have a lovely day and huge congratulations :hug::hug: xxx

Hope you guys have a fantastic day today!
xxxxx

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY :hug::hug:

Congratulations!

weddingkids.jpg

Congratulations to you and your husband, hope you have both had a fab day :hug:

Hope you had a great day !!! :hug:

Hi guys, thanks so much for your nice messages, we had a wonderful day and the weather was lovely. I will try and take a decent pic of the nails as they are still looking good.
Just thought I'd give you all a laugh with my "bride" moment. Me and the husband (hee hee) decided not to have a first dance, its not our thing, we listen to rock music, so we dont have a soppy number that we both like, besides, we only ever dance when we're really drunk, so everything considered we decided not to bother. Anyway, this was to the dismay of some of our relatives, and later in the night when they had quaffed considerable amounts of wine, a few of them tried to drag us on to the dance floor, and had told the DJ we were having our dance, so he had stopped the music and announced our first dance. Anyway, I'd had a few also, so decided it was appropriate to stand on the dancefloor, and shout "Perhaps I need to remind you all, this is OUR wedding, NOT yours, we will do what we want, and if you dont like it, then go home. We are NOT having a first dance and I dont give a s**t what anyone thinks" then flounced off!!!! No one has mentioned it yet, I dont think they dare!!!!! Perhaps a little over the top, but hey, every bride has to be unreasonable at least once!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back