I'm getting married! - My wedding Website! - Take a look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm getting married ** July 2008! I have made a lil website where you can see a few pics and look at our venues etc!

Please take a look and leave a comment in our guest book!

been deleted by request
Faye xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations... :hug:

Who to though? :lol: Last time you were posting you had split up. Have you got back together or is this a lovely new guy?

Just read the site... looking good!!! The hotel looks gorgeous too.. many Congratulations again.. you must be made up!

What a lovely idea.Good luck to you both hope everythings just perfect for you x

left u a msg on site hun!! huge congrats from me!! xxxx

Congratulations it looks lovely:hug:

Congratulations Faye - but I am too confused?!?!?!?!?

Did you and your ex get back together?

Just be careful who gets access to your website as you dont want any old gatecrasher at your wedding!

Keep bumping the website up for us for any updates.

x x x

:hug: Huge congratulations :hug:

Many congratulations to you both :hug:

Good luck and best wishes xxx

Congratulations Faye, I hope you will both be very happy.

Mornin all! :green:

Lol, I dont blame you all for being confused, but no, this is not my ex, this is my future husband :) (yes he is all shiney and new)

I met him 4 months ago - Quick I know! - but I've never been more sure in all my life. Not one doubt in my mind.

We are both keeping it very 'real', and not getting 'caught up' in wedding planning etc, my rents love him to bits, (and my mother is the hardest to please!)

I agree that the site is such a brilliant idea! I just couldnt NOT make one! :)

xxxx thanks geeks xxxx

Congratulations Faye - but I am too confused?!?!?!?!?

Did you and your ex get back together?

Just be careful who gets access to your website as you dont want any old gatecrasher at your wedding!

Keep bumping the website up for us for any updates.

x x x

Lol! This is a good point, but with my dads side of the family there, we wont need bouncers! :eek: :green::hug: x

What a fab website, and a brilliant idea! Wish I'd thought of that when I was getting married. :lol:

Awww :) Just had a look at all of your messages! Thank you my geeky friends! x :hug:

Aw, that's such a lovely idea. Many congratulations hun.:hug:

Massive Congrats sweetie am so pleased for u!! Have signed ya guestbook too :) xxxx:hug:xxxx

congratulations, the site is a great idea, all the very best for the future :hug:

Congratulation Faye. Love the site and hubby to be looks very dishy.

Fab News, Congratulations xx :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back