I'm getting married! - My wedding Website! - Take a look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats,
Hope it all goes well for you

XX J XX

i'm thinking i wanna go to the wedding all the men look very lovely!!

hehe how lovely to let everyone see how its going!!!

congratulations hope u have a lovely wedding and a fabulous honeymoon

xxxbecki xxx

I carnt find the web site.....??

aww its so cute , you make a lovely couple and can tell you are sooo in love :lol: , congratulations and happy wedding planning xxx

congratulations hunnio :)

how lovely, I am so made up for you hun:hug::hug:

Awww :) Just had a look at all of your messages! Thank you my geeky friends! x :hug:

Absolutely lovely.................... all the best!!!!! xxxx:hug:

Mornin all! :green:

Lol, I dont blame you all for being confused, but no, this is not my ex, this is my future husband :) (yes he is all shiney and new)

I met him 4 months ago - Quick I know! - but I've never been more sure in all my life. Not one doubt in my mind.

We are both keeping it very 'real', and not getting 'caught up' in wedding planning etc, my rents love him to bits, (and my mother is the hardest to please!)

I agree that the site is such a brilliant idea! I just couldnt NOT make one! :)

xxxx thanks geeks xxxx

Its been a while since I've been on here but I'm glad the 1st thing I read is this fab new, well done hun :hug: told you there was a Mr (better one) out there waiting to sweep you off your feet.

Congrats
xx

it looks loverly - ive left a message on the board

:)What a lovely site wish i had done one when i got married:cry: Good luck

Hi , Wow what a lovely site , Congratulations to you both , Hey Faye your hair is looking good, love the colour are you having it up or down for the Wedding day ? :hug:

Congratulations, how did I miss this before ?? must have been on holiday I think:)

Congratulations, all the best to you both!:hug:

Hiya

CONGRATULATIONS!! you both look soooo yummy together

the very best of luck

jenx

Latest posts

Back