I'm going to be a student again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Just thought I would share my excitement with you all about becoming a student again when college starts in September.

I had planned to do a massage only course at college in the evening at a cost of almost £200 plus uniform etc. However, I got a college prospectus through the post on Thursday and there was a FREE holistic therapies course starting in September. So I thought I would take the bull by the horns and enrol as a full time student (14 hours actually). So, I can fit this around my salon as 7 hours of the course is being held on a Monday when I don't work, and I will only have to juggle around Tuesday's and Thursday's when I will do 7 hours between those two days.

The course takes in Massage, aromatherapy massage, indian head massage, reflexology and spa treatments.

I can't wait and I am soooooooooo excited.

Just thought I would share my excitement with you all about becoming a student again when college starts in September.

I had planned to do a massage only course at college in the evening at a cost of almost £200 plus uniform etc. However, I got a college prospectus through the post on Thursday and there was a FREE holistic therapies course starting in September. So I thought I would take the bull by the horns and enrol as a full time student (14 hours actually). So, I can fit this around my salon as 7 hours of the course is being held on a Monday when I don't work, and I will only have to juggle around Tuesday's and Thursday's when I will do 7 hours between those two days.

The course takes in Massage, aromatherapy massage, indian head massage, reflexology and spa treatments.

Congratulations to you. You will absolutely love it! Goodluck for the future!

congratulations
knowledge is power!!!

Is this a foundation degree you are doing?
as I'm looking to do this at my local college but it's a foundation degree and doesn't include reflexology everything else is the same.

congratulations
knowledge is power!!!

Is this a foundation degree you are doing?
as I'm looking to do this at my local college but it's a foundation degree and doesn't include reflexology everything else is the same.

No, don't think so Suzy, just a VTCT level 3

thats great, especially if its free !! :green:

I share your enthusiasm wholeheartedly Joe90. I can't wait to start college in September and really am looking forward to being a student again. Good on you. Hope you enjoy it.

What are you doing Tracey, same stuff? If so, we can compare notes and homework!

What are you doing Tracey, same stuff? If so, we can compare notes and homework!
I'm doing aesthetics in Beauty Therapy (CIBTAC) which will be Monday/ Teusday 9.30am to 2.30pm and Wednesday to 12.30pm. Thursday/ Friday involves massage which I have chosen not to do at this stage due to my family commitments, but I can always do it afterwards.

Congratulations :) Sounds great. Where is this course running?

Good for you girl!

Latest posts

Back