Im going To Leeds Demo .... sooooo excited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Just had to shout about this ..... After watching and reading with envy and curiosity since the "BIG THING" was mentioned I have sulked and begged and done many things to get my OH to drive me to the demo (I do drive - but not distances). It is his 40th birthday on the 29th so he always has the day off he took me to Prague for mine.

I left a train time table lying around (not deliberately - yes) last night as a last ditch attempt.

This morning he said " Do you want me to take you up on my birthday ?". I know it is mean but I didn't say no, I couldn't. So he is going to shop around Leeds while I watch the demo. I will have to be really nice to him lol.

He'll have fun doing some birthday shopping in Leeds....they have some fab stores there!

Faitr play for roping him in :hug:

ill be there on the 29th too flower - be sure to say hi :hug:

Hi Glynis Thanks for letting me know you will be there that was very considerate of you, I am really looking forward to meeting a few geeks. I hope to hang around for a couple of hours and watch and watch a bit more and maybe watch again just to be sure I get it !.

I hope to have a good look around too as I am waiting dates for L&P conversion with Creative in the new year, My hubbie will be off shopping ( usually the other way round lol ) so I will have plenty of time.

Look forward to meeting and chatting to anyone who will be there on Thursday 29th.

:hug:

Ill be there ;)

we all know you'll be there silly!!!!!!

I'll be up with a gang of geeks on monday so stick the kettle on lol :wink2:

I'll be there tuesday afternoon,,,,,getting up to leave Devon at 5AM! I'll be the one with baggy, drivers eyes!! lol

I'll be there tuesday afternoon,,,,,getting up to leave Devon at 5AM! I'll be the one with baggy, drivers eyes!! lol

now thats what i call keen !

Hiya, I'l be going Thursday, I cant wait, im always up for trying new things!
We'll all have to wear badges saying 'IM A BEAUTY GEEK' so we can get to know each other and put faces to the names! what do you think?:rolleyes:
CAZ X

HIya Guys

I'M GOING:green:

Looking forward sooooooo much to meeting up with Geeg and gang

Love jenx

Me, Rach, Ems and T will be there tuesday afternoon :) say hi xxxxx

Just had to shout about this ..... After watching and reading with envy and curiosity since the "BIG THING" was mentioned I have sulked and begged and done many things to get my OH to drive me to the demo (I do drive - but not distances). It is his 40th birthday on the 29th so he always has the day off he took me to Prague for mine.

I left a train time table lying around (not deliberately - yes) last night as a last ditch attempt.

This morning he said " Do you want me to take you up on my birthday ?". I know it is mean but I didn't say no, I couldn't. So he is going to shop around Leeds while I watch the demo. I will have to be really nice to him lol.

You better be really nice to him .....
Negligee, knickers and naughtiness, perhaps a night in a nearby hotel, afterall it is his birthday.

Imagine him wanting you to drive him to the mechanics meeting in Margate for your birthday?

Negligee, knickers and naughtiness, perhaps a night in a nearby hotel, afterall it is his birthday.

Imagine him wanting you to drive him to the mechanics meeting in Margate for your birthday?

PMSL you are so right, Paul aways comes with me to the beauty expos and he never complains, says he's board or tries to get me to leave early,
I'm going to a bike show with him but that doesn't count coz I'm as big a bike nut as he is
But I have promised to go with him to the next bus show:Scared:
Smile on face and look interested:green:
By the way Me and Warwick Wendy will be up for the demo on Thursday to.

Well you know the saying "Birthdays & Christmas". Well let`s roll em into one!
and get it over with so I can get back to practising the new application method. lol.

Latest posts

Back