I'm going to propose to him! :) Any ideas girlies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow thanks guys for the replys!!

Ive been ill with swine flu over the new years eve week so those ideas passed me by, gutted, really liked the 12 o clock idea!!! :( dam it! we had planned togo clubbing and i can imagine something special could of happend on the dancefloor ;(

nevermind, moments passed...so im liking the statement ruth!!! im going to defo use that!! ;)

The liverpool tour thing has actually been booked by his mum for xmas, i wont be going tho lol well not to the stadium, i might find out more about the program though :)

I love the romantic suggestion of the balloon in the box :) if all else fails.

Your right! money isnt everything, and thats a good job cause we havnt got much lol. We actually got engaged once before but nothing happened (long storey) lol so this is the real thing and thats why i plan on making it a little more special ;)

oooh excited.

The fact that you have been engaged once before makes it all the more exciting,enjoy thinking up ideas ...and then tell them all to him afterwards, or draw up a mini booklet telling him of all the ideas and time you went to to attempt to make this poposal special...that will mean more than any expensive london eye capsule
Id do the ooklet and then do something private, intimate and special......
soppy maybe but thats me !

I think Eiffel Tower would be more romantic, and cheaper than London. And no matter what happens in life, "you will always have Paris". I know it sounds cheesy but this is what I am planning to do with my bloke, turned him down a few times now, and think maybe I should do something like that.

There is a Liverpool eye as well, its by the docks. Its not as big by far but as the pods are smaller (seat 4 I think) you are likely to be on your own!

Hey my boyfriend is an avid LFC supporter and has said that it's a great idea if you want to arrange a trip to see his fave team especially in light that you're not a football fan! There is a Liverpool tour that you can book that involves a trip to the pitch and museum but it's not on match days so you'd need to come a day earlier - think he'd be chuffed to bits if you arrange that, followed by a nice meal and proposal. Maybe you could book in advance, contact the club they may put a photo of him in the match day programme. If you need tickets, you need to write to the club early. If you need any help, just contact me and I'll try to help - not great as I'm an Everton supporter and my other half is Liverpool! hahaha ;)

He did have a few other ideas but probably too rude to print! hahaha

You'll have a great time here in Liverpool, some cracking hotels and restaurants to visit. x

I grew up in a house full of men and that was a huge aspect of their lives, why don't most women like football. I'd love a girlfriend who loved sport more lol.

The London eye sounds a good idea or a special restaurant and when he opens the menu you could have it written down "will you marry me?" If he nods then you're in but if he shakes his head then you haven't embarassed yourself infront of loads of people by asking him out loud. Then order something very expensive off the menu and yell him he's paying. :)

My hubby proposed in a very intimate restaurant in Paris, it was like being in someone's dining room, I don't think we were in someone's dining room though.:lol: To repay him for a wonderful time I took him back to paris for his 40th and we syayed at the Ritz, had dinner up the eiffel tower, a river cruise and ended the evening at the moulin rouge. He'd better be saving hard for my 50th.

Lots of luck to you, its so exciting
x

If you're really keen on the London Eye idea but nervous of having an audience, keep in mind that everyone else in the pod will be looking at the view. You could stand very close to him (face to face), hold both his hands, if you're giving him a ring or some other token you could press it into his hand, make sure you have his full attention, eye contact with your best bedroom eyes, then whisper it in his ear. No-one else in the pod will even know.

Liverpool eye :D wow

I know this is an old post but what happened or how?? :D <3 xxx

Me three!!

I wonder if LFC gave her a mic at half time?!

Me 5 :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Me 6 I never saw it when it started x

Looks like miss sylk hasn't noticed :( please tell us!! :D

Looks like miss sylk hasn't noticed :( please tell us!! :D
Why not PM her and then she will defo see that your asking, she may not have logged in for a while or the post may not be high enough up the boards for her to have seen. :wink2:

Me 7!! I want to know too!xxxx

I would be interested to know what happen too, me 8.

Latest posts

Back