I'm going to see Take That tomorrow night!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score

I know I know... grown woman of 27, but i'm so excited, have been unbearable at work last few days, had to tell EVERYONE!!! yay me!!

Mrs Rachie Barlow-Owen-Donald-Orange :green:

:green::green::green::green::green::green:
green eyed me!!!!!!!!
xx

I'm going to see Take That tomorrow night!!/quote]

Don't panic you still have time to ebay the tickets:)

Just kidding hope you have a good time.
jo

I'm going to see Take That tomorrow night!!/quote]

Don't panic you still have time to ebay the tickets:)

Just kidding hope you have a good time.
jo

I know!!!! have you SEEN the prices the tickets are going for. Had a look, natch. And Carl they are super cute, but like a puppydog, grown into their features :green: xx

I know I know... grown woman of 27, but i'm so excited, have been unbearable at work last few days, had to tell EVERYONE!!! yay me!!

Mrs Rachie Barlow-Owen-Donald-Orange :green:

You'll have a fab time. I know a few grown women who'd love to go along with you! :)

Lucky you .... hope you have a fab time.

Take_That.jpg

:green::green::green::green::green: guess what I am. I went last year, and they were FANTASTIC. Have a great time. xx

Lucky you .... hope you have a fab time.

Take_That.jpg

Thanks for pic!! As if we all need a reminder of the cuteness. taking my daughter for her ninth birthday as a surprise. she has no idea, first concert!! Went last year, A-mazing.... And.... gulp... don't shoot me for being sad... I'm going again on the 11th december, manchester :green: I'm super super giddy now, and getting worse by the hour!!

Im going to see them on Monday night. This will be the first time I have seen them. Cant wait!!!! :)

lucky you...hope you have lots of fun....think of me when you see them...in my house...kids fighting...dog barking.!!!!!!...:green: that,s not the colour i am ....i am just pleased for you!!!!!xx

Now this is where I feel really old!

I went to see them many moons ago when they first did the rounds I was in my late 20`s that was fantastic screamed my way through it.

I was lucky enough to go again last year when a friend had a private box at the MEN (she bribed her husband or payed him off) . She kindly took 6 of us girls (mom`s from school) all FREE it was a dream, champagne & strawberry's, table full of hot & cold food, oh and a few of the Man United players in the next box to us. Who borrowed our binoculars. lol.
It really was a fantastic night they were amazing. I loved every minute of it. I`am sure anyone going will have a blast.

I love take that.
before they split they did a concert at earls court christmas day.......me...i bought a vhs (yes going back a bit) to take to my parents to record....me a married woman and a child wrestling with my younger brother in the middle of my parents lounge.......because he had switched the video recorder off.......
I have still got videos of their concert and cassets....from the early days and still love em.....especially gary :hug:
i am so jealous

Give Jason orange a big kiss from me then!!
Carrie x

Me and my twin sister are going on Dec 18th, and we're 44 ha ha ha.

I DONT CARE I THINK THEY'RE FAB X

I'm 36 and this is the only tour since Everything Changes ('94) my mates and I haven't got tickets to.:irked: Actually had my tea from an old Take That mug this morning. Before they split up I was a member of the fan club. Even went to see them in Amsterdam in '95! My friend came over from Spain to see them last year.

OMG, I can't believe I've just admitted to all that!:o:o:o Have a great time and tell little Marky I love him.:green:

Latest posts

Back