I'M GOING TO THE BALL!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Guess what?

Tomorrow night I am going to a ball! How excited am I!

My Mum has bought me a beautiful new Pearce fionda Dress, it is black and it is soooo pretty and elegant and glamorous, and I have matching shoes and a new bag as well!

I just wanted to brag! Sorry, but I can't wait. I am finishing early and then I am going to rush home and get ready and make myself look beautiful! (So I should get there for around midnight! :D)

I may even meet the ideal man! (Yeh right! I think I just got a little bit carried away there! :oops: )

You never know though, stranger things have happened! :D

Well hope you have a brilliant time.......... get your best nails on and flash them around

Hope you find your man

:fro: ok maybe not this one but someone fantastic :D

Well have a brill time...........
Dress sorted, shoes sorted, man - working on that, but how are you going to do your nails ?????

Love to see some piccies
love Ruth xxxx

Well,

I went to the Ball, and I had a really good time! (Free Booze!)
But unfortunatley I didn't find my Man! :(

Then we went into Leeds and I found 2 Men! :D :D Unfortunatley 1 of them was after what most men are, so I got rid of him. Then I found another one, who claims he is a fireman! (Yeah right like I haven't heard that one before! :silly: ) So he took my number and txt me as soon as I left the Club. Unfortunatley he must have sobered up today, because he hasn't txt since! :D

The night was good until the end, everyone ended up in couples, except me, and as we were walking down to get Taxi's they were all holding hands etc! :puke: How depressed did I feel, the loner walking on her todd!

So what was going to be a fantastic girls night out turned into a full blown couples night! I don't even know how it happened because we were all single when we went out! :shock:

I got told that I looked stunning, and I got fussed over a lot because I had my posh dress on, plus my nails were pretty, but I just didn't feel right. So I got drunk instead! :D

My nails were P&W's with two rhinestones on the index finger and ring finger of each hand, a aquamarine one on the white, and a pale yellow one on the smile line directly below. Okay, so that's not exactly going all out, but it was a posh do, and there is a lot I haven't mastered yet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back