I'm Gonna Do Gels !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how come it's not mentioned much in here as a solution for over polish?

I think because it's being phased out. Don't quote me on that though lol...

I have a hard time even finding it, but I can always find Air DRY, etc., but I love the stuff, and have used it since I was in Beauty School! I just found out last year that they were the same product.

Shock horror ....... yep, I have a few inquiries so I'm gonna bite the bullet and have a go. The thing I always hated was the setup of my table, but I'm going to reorganise everything and buy 2 lamps (one for each side of the desk) and be permanently setup for it.

I did gels many moons ago (Light Elegance) and did well in my first comp after reading the instruction overnight.

Can anyone recommend a gel topcoat to go over polish ?

hi ya, i sometimes use 'glaze n go' by nsi, this will go over polish and acrylic to give you a permanent shine.
anna

To seal french's & nail art done with acrylic paint in a UV gloss, I have used with success:
Forze pink gloss
Nailite Seal-It
Nailite clear french gel

I tried finish-it, but it bubbled. Mind you, I don't use the EZ Flow lamp.. so that could be why. Don't know for sure. However, my tech/teacher here in Montreal said she had the same problem and her lamp is the EZ Flow lamp.. so I don't know?

Hth's
:green:

i tried this on myself once, i had run out of white gel for my tips and i had a really nice white varnish so i used that, let it dry well and put a coat of gel ontop, cured for 2 mins and the result was gorgeous, lasted about 2wks i think xx

Latest posts

Back