I'm gonna Do it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodacious

Reaction score
After finding it soooo hard to get an acrylic nail tchnician I am going to become one myslef! I have always had a strong interest in nails so I am really looking forward to it.

I am going to go with creative mainly after all teh recomendations on here, and I wish I had done it three months ago before shelling out £700 on Bio Sculpture.

So any tips from you guys before I go???

hey one tip , relax it is a fab course and the teaching is brill, really laid back, they dont make you feel daft if you get stuff wrong, i was thinking of doing the bio sculpture course would you pm me with the details of what you did on your course , thanks love dee

Hi guys,

I know how you feel. I want to become a fully qualified nail tech but just don't know who to train with. I've got so much information from so many different companies that now I'm just confused. I need to do a manicure & pedicure course but my local college NVQ evening class doesn't start until Jan 05!! I live in Kent & most places seem miles away. Any suggestions?

Bunny said:
Hi guys,

I know how you feel. I want to become a fully qualified nail tech but just don't know who to train with. I've got so much information from so many different companies that now I'm just confused. I need to do a manicure & pedicure course but my local college NVQ evening class doesn't start until Jan 05!! I live in Kent & most places seem miles away. Any suggestions?
Send a PM to Chocolate: she's in Kent and does training courses.

Hth.

That's great! I will, thanks. I only stumbled across this site the other day & it's great! I've always felt like I was on my own whilst trying to suss out how to join the 'mysterious world of nails' but this site makes you feel like you belong to something. Thanks guys x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back