Im having a BOY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations.;) I have four boys, lots of mud and bugs in my house over the years. Eeeeeekkk. They all still love their cuddles from me though.....from age 25, 19, 7 & 6.....:)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations.;) I have four boys, lots of mud and bugs in my house over the years. Eeeeeekkk. They all still love their cuddles from me though.....from age 25, 19, 7 & 6.....:)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks
Wow 4 boys x great mummy work x :)

Congrats on baby number 2, Stock up on your sleep

Congrats on baby number 2, Stock up on your sleep

Thanks
Defo trying to do that lol
Finding it hard though my brother told me about a hypnotherapy app and it actually works had the best night sleep last night for a while :)

Thanks
Defo trying to do that lol
Finding it hard though my brother told me about a hypnotherapy app and it actually works had the best night sleep last night for a while :)

Do tell I've not slept right from the beginning of my pregnancy x

Congrats! Boys are best - I'm sure you know that! lol

I remember so many people saying sorry to me when I found out I was having a boy - I couldn't understand them, I was thrilled!!

Congrats! Boys are best - I'm sure you know that! lol

I remember so many people saying sorry to me when I found out I was having a boy - I couldn't understand them, I was thrilled!!

Ha ha ha yes my nan said this to me the other day when i said its another boy xx

Do tell I've not slept right from the beginning of my pregnancy x

Search hypnosis on the app store and it should come up x
The past 2nights i cant remember falling asleep x
Let me know how you get on with it x

At first i could take him serious because
His voice is funny but once your past that i was great x

Latest posts

Back