I'm having the bestest day EVER EVER!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
I am having the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you all about it! This morning I got 12 Red Roses delivered to work, I got a new phone, I'm being taken out for a meal tonight AND (this is the bestest bit)... I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!

I met with The GMG last week and I've been offered a job as an Academy Advisor over at Designer Nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I'm hopefully being sent off to train as a CND Ambassador aswell which is what I've been desperate to do! I can't believe it's actually happening!!!

Thanks Samuel and everyone over at Designer Nails!! Can't wait to become part of the team!!!!!!!

Omg Omg Omg - Congratulations

Oh How Fantastic, I don't know you yet Sweetie, but from What I have read about you, you have worked damn hard and have trained to the hilt. So all the Fabulous things that are happening to you are all of your own making. Well done Sweetie it is all totally deserved :Love: I am so pleased for you

oh wow thats fantastic !!! bet your on cloud nine , congratulations hunny !!! love dee xx

Congratulations .... you deserve this so much... all your hard work and determination is now coming into fruition... brilliant.. go gurl go gurl!!! :Love:

congratulations kirsten :wink2: bet your smiling like a Chesire cat!!!!!

That's fantastic Tilly Ann and no more than you deserve..... Congratulations and I hope your new job is everything you want it to be.....:Love:

Wow thats brill - you should be so proud of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats to you that
is brill
xx

Thats fantastic Kristen!

I am so pleased for you, after all you have worked so hard for this you deserve it Congratulations!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo proud of you well done!

Have a great evening.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
x

Tilly Ann said:
Hey everyone!!
I am having the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you all about it! This morning I got 12 Red Roses delivered to work, I got a new phone, I'm being taken out for a meal tonight AND (this is the bestest bit)... I'VE GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!

I met with The GMG last week and I've been offered a job as an Academy Advisor over at Designer Nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I'm hopefully being sent off to train as a CND Ambassador aswell which is what I've been desperate to do! I can't believe it's actually happening!!!

Thanks Samuel and everyone over at Designer Nails!! Can't wait to become part of the team!!!!!!!

Thats fab news - i'd sign up for your classes any day of the week....:hug:

congratulations - well done:)

Big Congrats Kirsten....nice to see your hard work paying off for you! Good luck with your new career :hug:

Congratulations and well done!
Best of luck for the future
x

So what exactly is an ACADEMY ADVISOR hun?

Congratulations....I bet you are over the moon.

It probably feels a dream come true!!

well done,
congratulations xxx

What a fantastic day :Love:

When you think back to how sad you were a few months back when you split with your fella, now look at you, flying high and deserving every moment :D

Congratulations :hug:

Fingertips ND said:
So what exactly is an ACADEMY ADVISOR hun?

It's quite admin based I think. If people call about classes etc then I help them pick which one might be best and book them on it, sending out certificates etc.

Really looking forward to it!!!

Thanks for all your replies! I'm sporting a rather large cheesy grin today!! LOL!!

Welldone Kirsten

I don't know how you have time to fit doing your customers nails into your busy schedule !!.

Really pleased for you.

Latest posts

Back