Im home, did you miss me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Well im back of my jollys and im so glad to be home!

It was way over 30 degrees, infact most days it was nearing 34. It was so hot that i couldnt stand it and if i had more days left i would have got an earlier flight.

I tried to say hello from the pc in the resort but it was so slow that by the time my 10 mins i had paid for was up the page was still loading:irked: lol

I had a great time and tried to relax as much as possible only phoning home to make sure things was ok but the best bit was getting home at just before midnight last night and then getting my grandson this morning till wednesday morning!:green: I missed him so much last week.

I will take the next few days trying to catch up on the 1800+ posts i have missed over the last week and post some pics later when i have resized them.

Glad you are back Pips, hope you had a good time apart from the heat :)

Glad to hear you had a fab time - I'm jealous now cause I want a holiday so badly x

Well back Pip hope you are well rested xxxxxxx

welcome home hun
thanks for your texts, i missed ya
paul said what are you on about 34 degrees it was 42+ degrees last week in las vagas lol :hug:

hiya flower - i didnt even realise you had been on holiday - ive just got back from spain myself (thursday). maybe we should compare tans eh :lol:

Glad you had a good break:D

hiya flower - i didnt even realise you had been on holiday - ive just got back from spain myself (thursday). maybe we should compare tans eh :lol:

Lol yeah maybe we should G! Bout time we met up again its been so bloody long!

Hope you had a good time xx

Hey glad your back & that you had a fab time!! :)

Latest posts

Back