Im in scratch yeahhhhhhhhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Have you got your scratch mag yet? did you see me in it?
I'm on page 71 cool or what!!
They have missed spelled my name it should be Select Nailz and they have missed a number off of my tel number but its still pretty good!

oh god pleaseee don't laugh at the photo's i don't do photo's usually :lol: :rolleyes: i never know how to stand or smile! :lol:

What did ya think?

I will look out for you but my scratch mag hasn't arrived yet fingers crossed should be here soon!!! Well done though I would love to be in it too I'm well jealous lol :green: :lol:

wow well done :)

I had just been reading it.

Could you scan it in at all?? x

1848scratch-med.jpg

Hope Jinxx doesnt mind i scanned it in

Thanks, but I can't make it larger to read it?!

Go Girl !!!

You dark horse you ! You never mentioned that when we met last week ?!

Great PR !

Hi Hun,

I didnt know! i was supposed to be in the march issue but was'nt , anyhow Sarah said she'd let me know when i was going to be in but i didnt know until a got my mag it was a shock to turn the page and find myself staring at those very bad photo's of myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinxx said:
Hello everyone,

Have you got your scratch mag yet? did you see me in it?
I'm on page 71 cool or what!!
They have missed spelled my name it should be Select Nailz and they have missed a number off of my tel number but its still pretty good!

oh god pleaseee don't laugh at the photo's i don't do photo's usually :lol: :rolleyes: i never know how to stand or smile! :lol:

What did ya think?
Hey hey Jinxx - cant wait it see this - well done girl (I don't get Scratch yet used to get Nails) - can you bring a copy on the 26th?

Fab advertising or what !!!!
R u going to next geek meeting Jinx and Sammy G ?
Think I'm gonna b spray tanned by Lily so I may b slightly orange - that's gotta b worth a laugh.
Article was great on you Jinx - go girl !!
xxx

hey i saw you ,it was a really good write up, i only live in otley so i might just be popping by to have a treatment, congrats love dee

Well done, all your hard work must have paid off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back