I'm just loving the Akzentz gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj1

Reaction score
The money you can make on this..... man oh man!!

I'm loving this so much!

For those of you who use the Akzentz gel polishes do you use the affixit with all your clients or only the ones who have issues?

I find I use it for all my newbies as I do not want them to have the product separate at the f/e like mine always does
icon_rolleyes.gif

Curious on how or what you all do, thanks in advance!

not heard of it, i use bio sculpture is it similar to this?

The money you can make on this..... man oh man!!

I'm loving this so much!

For those of you who use the Akzentz gel polishes do you use the affixit with all your clients or only the ones who have issues?

I find I use it for all my newbies as I do not want them to have the product separate at the f/e like mine always does
icon_rolleyes.gif

Curious on how or what you all do, thanks in advance!

Do you mean Options...the soak off gels...? I think its advised to use surebond instead of affixit for Options.

Yes the options coloured polish. I do use the sure bond and then a bit of the affixit just at the f/e of the nails for better adherance. I still however do not do the greatest with it.

I have had a rep out to do a demo with the Bio coloured gels and I got about the same wear as Akzentz and I find that Akzentz is so much affordable.

The salons in my town are using Bio and are charging $50 for gel polish and I am able to charge $30

I really like all of the akzents gels.

Love the clear and white options. The shine is wonderful.

I use the clear options over a few bio ladies who have peeling (the ones who dont wear gloves to clean but wont admit it) and they last perfectly.

I also love the buff off gels.

But I struggled with the options colours. I guess when your used to bio colours there is no comparison.

I love Affixit and use if with all my systems, with no problems. I haven't found Bio takes any longer to soak off when I used Affixit.

I love Akzentz buff off gels and clear options, but unfortunately couldn't get on with the coloured gels. They always lifted (which I don't get from the rest of the range). It is obviously something I'm doing:lol: so I prefer to stick with Bio for the coloured gel.

Bio doesn't lift then? I do get lifting issues with a few women, I lift after 7-9 days but I did with the Bio as well.

It's just so much more expensive and my clients won't pay more than $30 they think that is expensive enough.....:irked:

Their set up cost is a few hundred dollars and that is one big reason I did not go with them. (Bio that is)

Bio doesn't lift then?

Bio never lifts...well certainly not for me and I know a lot of other Bio techs that love it for that very reason!

As I've said previously in other posts, I have occasionally even whacked it on my own nails with no real prep other than to sanitise, on the basis I need a quick set done for a night out. I've usually intended to remove it after a couple of days and do it properly, and its lasted me 3-4 weeks, before all I've then needed to do is rebalance.

Bio never lifts...well certainly not for me and I know a lot of other Bio techs that love it for that very reason!

As I've said previously in other posts, I have occasionally even whacked it on my own nails with no real prep other than to sanitise, on the basis I need a quick set done for a night out. I've usually intended to remove it after a couple of days and do it properly, and its lasted me 3-4 weeks, before all I've then needed to do is rebalance.

I can also confirm Bio certainly doesn't lift..never ever, unless the client has used a product that has caused it to lift.

I've been using Bio for a few years now and have found it can lift on some ladies. Ive noticed a few Bio tech's on here have been using Akzentz in conjunction with Bio. What Akzentz products would i need to order to do a french, how does it work, and does it cure under the lamp the same way as Bio ? . I had never heard of Akzentz until i came on here.
All helpful comments welcome, Thanks:Grope:

I've been using Bio for a few years now and have found it can lift on some ladies. Ive noticed a few Bio tech's on here have been using Akzentz in conjunction with Bio. What Akzentz products would i need to order to do a french, how does it work, and does it cure under the lamp the same way as Bio ? . I had never heard of Akzentz until i came on here.
All helpful comments welcome, Thanks:Grope:

Akzentz is a non soak off gel....and Options is soak off. which is it that you wanted to know about...?

Latest posts

Back