I'm looking for a Brisa gel salon in London/South East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britchick

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have just joined :)
I was wondering if anyone could advise me of any good salons in either London or the South East (ie Bromley, Croydon, Wimbledon, Kingston etc) that does Brisa nails?
I have been looking online, I have phoned places up, seems to be a total mission lol..
I know not everyone on here is from the UK but if anyone knows of anywhere good & can point me in the right direction Id be really grateful
Thank you!

^Great! thank you very much :green:

^Great! thank you very much :green:

I was just going to reply to your pm and saw the thread - i was going to say...try starting a thread:green:

Ruth will be able to do you a fantastic set of brisa nails - how lucky are you that she's near to ya:hug:

Amb xxx

^ Cool! Im so excited, Ive only ever had acrylics & I didnt like them unfortunately, but one of my really good friends who lives in the US told me about Brisa the other day & she said its the best system ever!
She said they look really natural & I cant wait to get mine done, especially by someone that has been recommended on this site- will have to post pics after ! :)

Latest posts

Back