Im new and wanted say hello!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought i would say hello and introduce myself as i am brand new. Not sure if there are many other Aussies on this forum but i am a qualified but non-practicing nail tech who now purely runs a spray tanning business and lovin every minute of it!

Hope to share tips and make friends! :green:

xx Bronzed Goddess xx

Bronzed Goddess said:
Hi everyone,

Thought i would say hello and introduce myself xx

Hi and welcome to the Nail Geek

Ruby XX

Hi Bronzed Goddess
How are you, welcome to the site, I am a fellow Aussie from Adelaide, like you fully qualified but not doing at the moment either, due to three littlies under 5.
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

Hey fill in your profile, so us geeks get to know you better like what part of Oz are you from and so on.
xx:green:

Rachel Mary said:
Hey fill in your profile, so us geeks get to know you better like what part of Oz are you from and so on.
xx:green:

Hi there and welcome to the site,as Rachel mary said,filling in your profile not only allows us to get to know you a little better but it also helps us when answering any threads or questions you may post in the future,take care chick x x x x x x

Hiya and welcome to the site you will be an addict in no time lol :)

Welcome to the site, im sure you will fit in just fine hun, sit back, read plenty and most importently..ENJOY!:hug:

Hiya and welcome xx

hi and welcome to the site - enjoy your stay!!!!x

jules x

Welcome Goddess:)

Hi & welcome. I am a newbie too, but like you am into tanning. We may have chatted on tanning forums. Do you use sunless.com?

Hi ya & welcome to the site!! I'm sure you'll soon be as addicted as the rest of us!!:)

Hi thanks everyone for being so welcoming, i too am from Adelaide Rachel Mary, i didn't think their would be many people on this site from Australia let alone Adelaide! :green:

Robyn, i have been on sunless to have a read but im not a member!

Thanks, i will fill out some info in my profile!

Chat soon !

xx Bronzed Goddess xx

Hi and WELCOME. :hug:

Welcome hun hope you enjoy the site xx:hug:

Hi,
I'm new too....I'm from Victoria. Same situation but 2 kids under 5!

welcome to the site :) xxx

welcome to the site xxx

Hi and welcome :)

Latest posts

Back