I'm New & Need Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkWizz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im new and thinking about training to be a hairdresser, i love love love anything to do with hair and love how it can change how you look and feel!! Anyway i am 26 do you think ive left it too late?

x x x

Don't be ridiculous! :)
I didn't start in the beauty business till i was 40!
Another beautician (sorry Kylieb), who worked for me last year was 56 and only qualified the year before.
You're never too old and anyway us women get better with age!

Your sooooo not too old. I was 36 when I did my hairdressing training at college. I did level 1 & 2 in the evening so it didn't disrupt my days. There were at least 4 others who were older than me. I'm 39 now and am going on to do my level 3 in Sept. I love doing hair and have never looked back, my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Go for it and welcome to salon geek.

nope deffo not i thought i had left it abit late and im only 21 lol ive been hairdressing almost two years now and should qualify this july if its something you've wanted to do then go for it :)

i am 37 in september and have just started my level 3....never to late to do out , i have enjoyed every minute of it

Latest posts

Back