I'm now a Beauty Therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done lily,
i know you are more interested in nails but i am sure your new found skills will come in handy,

good luck
lots o love
Beck.

Hey Manda/Lily - well done to all Munsters and hug for Gran!! Just so you know, and for 'MUM' as well, there is a US press release that has gone out to all US editors with the McQueen press release and photo's!! Who knows where they will appear now!!! ;)

Mrs Geek said:
Hey Manda/Lily - well done to all Munsters and hug for Gran!! Just so you know, and for 'MUM' as well, there is a US press release that has gone out to all US editors with the McQueen press release and photo's!! Who knows where they will appear now!!! ;)
Hey Mrs Geek,
Wow thats fab.................Marian sent me a disc with some pics on, I want to post some on the site (there is a good one of us 5 and two models), but i cant so im waiting to hear from Debs to see if she can post some on for me..........n e way hope your ok from your accident and i'm over there on tues as i have got my 1-2-1 with Sam...........so we will have to see if we ahve time for a quick chat
Amanda

p.s tell Sam to be gentle with me................Its my birthday on tues

Well done you clever girl !!!!
Will see you on Wed now cos no more footie - will buy you a drink to congratulate you my dear.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back