I'm now a Beauty Therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Reaction score
Just thought i would let you all no that i passed my itec exams for Beauty Therapy

What an exam .............2 and half hours practical (got 97per cent in man and ped) lol and 5 hour written paper (it was split into a 3hr and 2hr)

It was difficult because it went really indepth into A & P and now i feel as qualified as a nurse lol

But I'm really pleased i passed but i'm not as intrested as i thought i would be.............i just love Nails more
Amanda

Congrats Lily, well done it sounds like you deserved it after all that hard work.

Lily said:
Just thought i would let you all no that i passed my itec exams for Beauty Therapy

What an exam .............2 and half hours practical (got 97per cent in man and ped) lol and 5 hour written paper (it was split into a 3hr and 2hr)

It was difficult because it went really indepth into A & P and now i feel as qualified as a nurse lol

But I'm really pleased i passed but i'm not as intrested as i thought i would be.............i just love Nails more
Amanda
Well done u but at least if u get a quite period on nails u have your beauty i do a lot more beauty than i do nails

CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done Amanda! From one beauty therapist to another, I'm sure your new qualifications will be an asset to you & will be there when you need them.
I'm so happy to see indepth A&P LOL its one of my favs - I still remember all the muscles of the face off pat for some peculiar reason LOL.

Cheers
Karen

very Well Done - You Must Have Deserved It With Scores Like That

Thanx you guys,

Yes i can name all the bones in the face, lower arm and hands and lower leg ad feet..........i can tell you how the endocrine and circulatory system works, the muscles in the face and where you lymph nodes are and where all your motor and sensory nerves are in your face lol

I'm now on Electrical Facial equipment and guess what we learnt on our first day................................HOW TO WIRE A PLUG :lol:

Pheew i need a holiday
Amanda

congrats lily, i bet you are really chuffed ,i think herman should take ya out to celebrate, well done love dee

Well done

Cor I remember the ol wire a plug thing for the health and safety exam and yes the beauty courses are far more involved than anyone would think of but thats good you do come out feeling like a bit of a doctor learning all those nasty skin disorders to ewwwww wernt some of those nasty!!! Anyway good luck and have fun putting it all into practice I love beauty therapy as much as nails have to say though the nails also are equal to the make up side of things I especially love doing make up!!! Its great to see another tech who has also trained in beauty - go girl your love it - hopefully!!!! I do :biggrin:

Love Loo xxxxxxx

dee said:
congrats lily, i bet you are really chuffed ,i think herman should take ya out to celebrate, well done love dee
Me too as its my bday on tues ......allthough for a bday pressie he booked a 1-2-1 with Samuel (on my bday) but he had to tell me cos wait for it...............i had to pay it through my business:rolleyes: the thought was there
Amanda

Awww happy birthday !!!!!! :)

happy birthday Amanda. and very well done, is there anything you cant do??????? FANTASTIC GIRL.

glenda said:
happy birthday Amanda. and very well done, is there anything you cant do??????? FANTASTIC GIRL.
I'm trying to do everything i can, while i can....i'm like a sponge at the mo.....i just love learning ............just things been abit stressed with my gran but she is on the mend and she is soooooooooo proud of me which keeps me going
Amanda

Well done Amanda...................nurse lol.......................does that mean you can do nail to nail resuscitation now ..................
Well done babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Huggs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily, well done to you all that hard work paid off for you good luck for the future.

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well done Amanda...................nurse lol.......................does that mean you can do nail to nail resuscitation now ..................
Well done babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Huggs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well theres another thing Ruth..............one of my regular clients came in today and her friend says that you shoulnt wear enhancments for too long because you need to let them breathe:confused: she said that nails are living......she had to pick me up off the floor with laughing, but being a first aider too i could try to resusitate a nail if stopped breathing:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amanda

Congratulations to both you and Herman!!

You must be well satisfied with yourselves and If I was your Gran I'd be proud of you too. Glad to hear she is getting well.

geeg said:
Congratulations to both you and Herman!!

You must be well satisfied with yourselves and If I was your Gran I'd be proud of you too. Glad to hear she is getting well.
Thanx Geeg

Well Done you - (sorry only just seen this thread...

Good on ya, i dont know how you fit it all in Salon owner and student! Superwoman I think...

See ya soon, luv Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back