I'm off to Scotland in 2 hours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
im off to scotland in a couple of hours, hubby has just gone to collect our son and the dog sitter (a family friend) then we are heading off, but to be honest i am dreadig it at the moment as everyting that can go wrong has gone wrong so far,
i have a stomach bug and sore throat
my daughter has yellow hair
my sisters son has flu
there will be no snow in the wedding pics (i realy wanted snow:cry:)
there is an endless list of small things, but at least once its over i can chill, i got up thismorning and wanted to cancel going but know i will enjoy it once we are there,
i have not even writen the few words i want to say to paul in the ceremony so will have to get that done,
oh well in sure it will all be ok on the day (monday)
i have made sure i packed a bottle of bubbly and tin of chocs for while we are getting ready, just hope my stomach if settled by then:irked:
i have been told the pics will be with me in about a week so i will post them on here when i get them:)

just take some immodium, your tummy will be fine.
get some chloraseptic for your throught too whilst you are at the pharmacy.

i cant think of anything so simple for your daughters hair, sorry.

but dont worry, your going to have a lovely time.try to relax, try some rescue remedy spray, the pharmacy will sell that too !!!! everything will be great.:hug:

Relax and enjoy it! It's too easy to get bogged down in the details and forget why you're doing it...... Ditto the Immodium and I hope you have a lovely time.....

hope you have a fun time and you feel better hun...

hope your daughters hair goes back to the colour she wants and your sis son flu goes xx

Seriously be glad it isn't snowing...you want to get there and then on to Edinburgh after all...not get stuck in a snow drift!!
Today was a cracking day weather wise up here....blue skies and bright with a chill in the air. I hope it is like that for you in Gretna and you will get some great pictures.
Weather Forecasts for Hogmonay in Edinburgh are good so you should have a great time there, if you wrap up warm.

Good Luck :hug:........and all the best when it comes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back