Im Online At Work! Whooopeee!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Just to let you all know.....i just got online at work!!!! WHOOOPEEE!!!!!
You WILL be seeing alot more of me now!
I normally get 10mins after work to scan through everyones posts....but thats it now....i can sit geeking it all day and i know that any help and advice I need is just a click away!
Thanks
Becca x

Just make sure the boss ain't watchin ya Becca !

Its ok Karen....i am the Boss!!!!!!
LOL!

Oops ... don't I feel like a twit now then :o LOL

LOL, I was just thinking I wonder who will be the first geek to get sacked cos they have been caught geeking at work!

if my other half found out i dont think he would be too pleased!!
I drive him mad at home trying to get 2 mins on here....at leased i can sit in pease now!.......no more 'what are typing now?' and 'what is so funny about nails?'
LOL if only he knew!!!!

haha my boss has seen it, he knows i do nails, even gave me time off!! Nice guy to work for, dont think he'd like to know im on all day tho...mind u his gf benefits from it, i do her nails!

It will be me Sass!

I work for my Dad and he goes mental everyday coz i'm not doin what I should be!

oi beccy.....stop skiving..........:wink2:

Quiet afternoon for me today.....i dont know whats wrong with everyone......saving for xmas is my guess. Ive got plenty of cleaning to be getting on with......i just keep looking at it....hoping it might disapear!
How was Babs today jo?

hi Bec's

You never bloody sent me your salon address and you card now has cobwebs all over it

Nice to see you on here again

Hows the salon doing then

Cute Tips said:
Quiet afternoon for me today.....i dont know whats wrong with everyone......saving for xmas is my guess. Ive got plenty of cleaning to be getting on with......i just keep looking at it....hoping it might disapear!
How was Babs today jo?
she was fine got her times mixed up...bless her rebooked again for 2 weeks today

lancslass said:
hi Bec's

You never bloody sent me your salon address and you card now has cobwebs all over it

Nice to see you on here again

Hows the salon doing then

Oh i am sooooooooo sorry i compleatly forgot!
The salon is going great though thanks.....and i did book for my masters starting in Feb 06 in Mancherster!!!
Hows you?

im ok hun

good to hear you have put in for your masters youll pass with flying colours

Sassy Hassy said:
LOL, I was just thinking I wonder who will be the first geek to get sacked cos they have been caught geeking at work!

PROBABLY ME!!!! I'm doing it right now (which is why most of my answers on this site are well out of time because i never have time to properly read all the answers!)

Latest posts

Back