I'm Pregnant!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooooooooo Hoooooooooo Congrats Hun to you & your hubby!! Hope its an easy pregnancy for you!!! :) :hug:

congratulations:hug:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug: xx

Hiya

Firstly i thought i would just wish all you other geeks that are having a baby the best.

we have now told all out family and friends, and everyone was so happy. im now just waiting for the 17th may to see the midwife. a question for you all aswell.....does the midwife arrange your 12week scan for you when you go and see her or will i be sent a letter with a date?

love to you all.
caz xxx

I had a scan at 8 weeks and whilst I was there I was given a date for my dating scan but the midwife normally sends a letter to your hospital requesting a date for your scan and you'll get a letter through the post although I phoned the antenatal dep. for a date

HTH's

Clarexxx

My Midwife made our appointment while we were there at our first appointment. She just called through to the scanning dept and got us an appointment.

We had a dating scan at approx 12 weeks, i was dated at 11+6. Then another one at 20 weeks and another for blood flow at 32 weeks. This last one was optional for research they were doing in the area at the time and a perfect excuse to see baby again so we went for it. Couldnt see much though, she was head down so just saw cord, ribs and spine.

I think it varies from area to area so just check when you go.

HTH

Rachel

well done flower - but please tell me

how do you get pregnant? lol

only joking sweetpea, congratulations, but try and have "it" about the 11th as that my birthday

you could always call it glynis if its a girl lhahhahahhhahhahahhahha - only joking

CONGRATULATIONS

Hi Geeks,

Thought id give another update really, still really excited and seeing loads of new babies around.

i saw my midwife a few weeks ago now, done the usual, took blood etc. And i passed out after....silly i no, but i hate the thought of my bloody being taken, but i can have a tattoo quite freely. im seeing her again next week.
How strange is this....the local hospital were im going to have the baby, they dont do 12 week scans no more, so i have to wait till my 20 week one, which is booked on 24th July. i just thought it was very strange, as they've always done 2. what about everyone else's?

Anyway....when i've got more news ill post.

xxx

well ive always had 12 wek and 20 week and 32 week scan done, but last time i had baby was 5 years ago, so i imagine its changed hun lol, glad to hear your ok, keep us posted hun xxxx

hi
i think every health authority is different - I had a Scan at 10 weeks only to check if the pregnancy was viable, I was then given the option of a Nuchal fold scan at 12 weeks and and then my last scan was at 20 weeks, which checked the head and length of the femer (sp) bone,
please keep us posted :hug:
vicky xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome. Kids are great.:green:

Congratulations hun

Enjoy every minute of it, good luck and I hope you have a safe well pregnancy:hug:

Latest posts

Back