I'm renting a chair - what do I need to sort out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have box where I stuff my receipts in. My diary I mark in each week rent and what I lifted for that week. Haven't done anything else yet. Maths makes me want to kill myself. Rather stick forks in my eyes.
What I do to break the maths up a bit is mark all cash in green on my final sheet for the week I go through and add the cash write the figure down then add on all the uncoloured figures (bank) add that to the cash (green) makes the total, take green figure away from total leaves you with bank figure, probably sounds like an odd way to do it but it's much easier when you break it down for yourself if u hate figures

I do, I've kept every receipt (I think).
And they're all separated into the correct months.

It's just checking them off etc.

I do, I've kept every receipt (I think).
And they're all separated into the correct months.

It's just checking them off etc.
Ah that's the potchy bit I get the kids helping with that bit lol we cover the dining table putting them in order, the eldest leaves the room now tho he dosent think it's as fun as the other 2 lol, my middle boy is good at maths too I let him do the figures once (in pencil) it took him ages but they were wrong so we diddnt do that again lol

If your kids fancy a weekend in Devon, they can come and do my books! [emoji23]

If your kids fancy a weekend in Devon, they can come and do my books! [emoji23]
Their on their way! See them in a week is it!?! Lol

Sorry for not replying sooner, you must think I'm so rude! :O

i feel quite relaxed and almost empowered now, knowing it's not such a scary thing. you're all absolutely brill x

Latest posts

Back