im scared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope every thing goes ok for you!!:hug::hug:

Do you have to take your enhancements off????? I did when i had an op 2 year ago... i was MORTIFIED:eek:!!!!!!!!

Blimey what a worry!

I will be thinking of you Glynis and hope that it all works out for you.:hug::hug:

Hi Glynis Just want to offer my support to you with everything you have been and are going through lately I am sure everyone has said this but .... it is time to concentrate on yourself your physical & mental state are whats important at the moment you wouldn't be normal if you didn't worry especially after your last experience which is why I am sure they will be doubly careful during your procedure after which you can then rest your weary mind allow your body to do the rest then hopefully Christmas will be a peaceful restful time for you. Good Luck Hun. xx

aww hun u must be worried i would be,take deep breathes n keep ya sen busy xxxx loads of hugs for you xxxx

I'll be thinking about you G, fingers crossed it will all work out for you and you will be pain free at last!

I go in hospital this friday and was ok but now im worried, not because i have to go in but because im having it done awake in the hope i can be home the same day!

We will have to keep each other company on msn while we recuperate lol

:hug:

Hope it all goes ok Glynis x

Good luck Glynis :hug:

good luck hun hope all goes ok, i will be thinking of you!! big:hug:s

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: for you G, we will all be thinking of you and we are all here for you hun :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: everything will be ok and then you will think 'uh' all that worry for nothing, but do tell the doctor your fears so he can reasure you

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back