Im so new!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too_dam_perfect

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a newby to the site. I have been painting nails, doing perfect french manicures and nail art designs for years courtesy of special fx nail kits from qvc, I love them but realise they are not available of qvc anymore. Does anyone know why this is? Although I have been dabbling in the nail arts i am not qualified. I am looking to take up courses from the essential nails website, which i have read great things about from these forums, as I have a full time job and need to do a home learn course. I am however completely oblivious to the hierarchy (for want of a better word) of nail technician qualifications. Could someone please enlighten me? Also, it would be great if somebody could please let me know where in this hierarchy the essential nails courses stand!
As I am starting out, I would really appreciate some useful tips from you more experienced nail techs!

Hey

love the name by the way lol

I did the essentuial nails cour in airbrushing what did you want to know?

I also did the acrylic course (l&P) but didn't get on with it and when to college but that doesn't mean it won't work for you I just needed someone looking over my sholder

QVC are still showing kits for sale - I just looked!

hi and welcome to the site xx
if you go up to "search" abd type in essential or home learn there will be loads of stuff as it has been talked about only recently
xxxx

Davinia i want to know anything and everything you can tell!!! lol

Latest posts

Back