I'm so sick of spots!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be telling me off..

@CocoAllure I used to be a really bad picker[emoji85]

@CocoAllure I used to be a really bad picker[emoji85]

I could tell from a picker to a picker.. It looks like my chin! It's hard to stop completely. You can have all the treatments and creams and professional advice and a good diet but still end up picking and it's back to square one. I find I have to try and distract myself when I get the urge to pick. Or do something positive for my skin like exfoliate it. Try take the edge off that urge

I could tell from a picker to a picker.. It looks like my chin! It's hard to stop completely. You can have all the treatments and creams and professional advice and a good diet but still end up picking and it's back to square one. I find I have to try and distract myself when I get the urge to pick. Or do something positive for my skin like exfoliate it. Try take the edge off that urge

It sounds really sad but i've started drawing again more so thats keeps me occupied and stops me picking.

The exfoliation tips great but isn't too much exfoliating bad for your skin?

Do not use a granular exfoliator , it will spread.
Speak to squitterball she has loads of experience
Environ do home peel kits and the results have been amazing

It sounds really sad but i've started drawing again more so thats keeps me occupied and stops me picking.

The exfoliation tips great but isn't too much exfoliating bad for your skin?

Well yea the amount of urges we get we would exfoliate the whole skin away. I've had to get counselling for it as I was so bad. I wouldn't let anything heal. And now I'm left with holes in my skin. It's hard, it's an actual condition. Dermatillomania. There's lots of tips and advice and help out there. My counsellor advices breaking the habit with drawing too. I've got them therapy books. Basically anything that would keep your hands busy. Tbh I don't think anything would stop me completely when I'm bad I'm bad [emoji20] and it's such a shame as I have a good spell and my skin heels and then bang I've made it awful! Hate it. Your not alone!

Well yea the amount of urges we get we would exfoliate the whole skin away. I've had to get counselling for it as I was so bad. I wouldn't let anything heal. And now I'm left with holes in my skin. It's hard, it's an actual condition. Dermatillomania. There's lots of tips and advice and help out there. My counsellor advices breaking the habit with drawing too. I've got them therapy books. Basically anything that would keep your hands busy. Tbh I don't think anything would stop me completely when I'm bad I'm bad [emoji20] and it's such a shame as I have a good spell and my skin heels and then bang I've made it awful! Hate it. Your not alone!

Oh god i'm not that bad[emoji33] i wish you well on your journey of de-picking lol

Tbh if there's no harm in you getting bloody test then go.

You have to read the instructions as you can't mix the tablets with any foods that contains oxalic acid because it interferes with the absorption of vitamin d tablet
If you go online there's so much to read about vitamin d and peoples reviews on it.

If your willing to try the other products then I don't see why you can't try gentler products.
You will have to use products for a couple of weeks sometimes before you see change X

Do not use a granular exfoliator , it will spread.
Speak to squitterball she has loads of experience
Environ do home peel kits and the results have been amazing

Squitterball? [emoji50]

Latest posts

Back