I'm SOooooo excited about finding this site!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kitty fee and michelle :)

Its really nice to meet you :)

Michelle in my scouring of the web i did find your site a few weeks ago, its lovely and your pics and art are great!

I'm in western Sydney, Rooty Hill if you have ever heard of it? its just past blacktown heading out west.

Thank you for the offer I am looking for a different supplier at the moment, I'm getting them from Parramatta at the moment, but would love to have more options as she doesnt really have a great variety and alot in stock at times.

Is it ok if i email you ?

Kerrie :)

Hi kitty :)

I have more of those little pictures if you would like some? they are just the cutest and my daugter adores them lol

Hello agian, Yes, I'd love some pix, email them to me, if thats how it works.

I love your name too, I got maried in pink, its just my favourite colour!!

Njoyed Kitty's lovely way of emailing or texting no-show clients! If a client WAS feeling guilty about not turning up, this would be the perfect way to help them along in making that call, apologising with some 'lame' excuse but re-booking also. Professionalism and politeness go along way especially in this day and age as there doesn't seem to be a lot left! Always do the best you can do in all areas that you do it!! Don't EVER forget that the majority of your clients come via word of mouth; there's a great expession that I like to use... :oops:
Keep doing what your doing, and you'll get what you've got!!! Hope this helps! :D

I send out a little anonymous survey to new customers after their first visit as follows:

Please fill out and return in reply paid envelope

This form has been designed to help us learn and grow. Please answer all questions honestly. You do NOT have to reveal your name.

Please rate on a scale of 1-10, 1 being unacceptable and 10 being excellent.

 Professional appearance of technician ____
 Professional atmosphere ____
 Music was at correct volume ____
 Room temperature was comfortable ____
 The service met my expectations ____
 Your appointment began and ended on time ____
 Technician was respectful of your wishes? ____
 Did you feel any discomfort at any time? ____

If you were to change anything about this service, what would it be? _______________________________________________________

Additional Comments or suggestions?

Thank You!

Michelle, What a good idea!!

Do you get lots of responses to it? Do you think people are honest? What sort of ratio of your 1st time clients come back? What sort of ratio of your clients return the survey???

God, I'nm nosey :D ;)

Hi Kitty

I would say around 50% of the surveys come back - I included a stamped self addressed envelope so they have no excuse not to send back.

As for new clients - I would say 90-95% of first timers return at least once :D

Hi Gloria

Try this the next time you have a no-show.

As soon as you decide your client isn't going to arrive, do something positive ie. give the shelves an extra polish or give your polishes an extra shelf, or make a new seasonal display, or do some outstanding paper-work.

This way you won't feel so angry about the no-show, you will feel pleased because you achieved something.

It sure is maddening, all your replies prove that it happens to everyone. Just be certain that it's no reflection on you or your work.

I like that idea Beatrix!

One of my courses is cancelled tonight and I was just moaning about it to my boyfriend - so I'll stop moaning now and go home and do something positive!!!

Kx

give the shelves an extra polish or give your polishes an extra shelf
Hi Beatrix, I like this one and youre right, best to do something positve. BTW, I love your hair -hmmm, I could see that on me! :thumbsup:

Thank you Karen and Gloria for your comments. It works, eh?

Now, here's your challenge, put your photo, instead of an avatar.

I think it's great to see what we all look like. I feel as though I am having a conversation with loads of friends all over the world, when I can see you!

If only I could Beatrix, I`d much rather see a pic of who I was chatting to, but I don`t know how to make my pic any smaller than it is, and it is small already

I'm working on it Beatrix!

BTW, I LOVE your hair colour! :D

Kx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back