I'm sooooooooo happy...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen_SCV

Reaction score
.......... I've broke my duck :lol:
I did my first "real" client (as in someone I didn't already know) last night. I wasn't really ready to run with "real" as I'm still sorting out all my business literature but a friend recommended me & the lady was being whisked away to Paris by her partner for a treat without the kids this week, so I though oh well, why not! .... bashed out copies of the essential literature I need on the pc & went & did it.
I was nervous as hell (I won't mention just how many visits to the bathroom I made yesterday :lol: ) but I got through it, full set of sculpts on a nail biter. Cuticles were not in the best shape so took a bit of extra work than normal, but at the end she was so happy I could have cried. But, as she didn't blink an eyelid at the price & insisted on paying me my "excess travel" surcharge which I was going to waive as I was stupid & didnt realise JUST where she lived when we arranged it all on the phone so had not mentioned it at the time, I decided to just smile all the way home instead.
And a real highlight of the night ............ turned out she is the daughter of a TV celebrity, won't say who as that would not be right without her permission, but it made me laugh so much, what a first client! The whole experience has really got me over my nerves now I think. Well I hope it has ......... another day like yesterday & I'll waste away to nothing :lol:

Well done, I bet your glad you didnt know about the celebrity connection until you had finished, what a wonderful buzz you must have had.

Sure you cant give us an itsy bitsy clue who the celeb is how about we rattle of a few names and you say if we are warm or not.

Was it Des O'conners daughter (he has three I think)
Ann Robinson (she has one)

Was I close.

Cheers

Claire x

She told me half way through Claire ............ I had to stop a moment for a fit of giggles :lol:

It's her dad who is the TV celeb, not Des, but as tanned ........... he is renowned for his "tan" :lol:

Congratulations!
Karen,I know how you feel cos I had a similar thing last week when someone booked two French Mani's for a wedding.
Didnt know until they turned up that one was the bride :eek: good job too, I'd never have slept the night before :rolleyes:

Oh God its not David Dickenson is it from the antique show he's a lovely shade of mahogany, how fantastic you never know she could turn up in hello mag with your nails on. His catchphrase is CHEAP AS CHIPS i hope you charged the earth love.

Cheers
Claire

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

You'll soon be up there with lights on - like 'those and such as those'

Keep up the good work - bio sculpture really is the best!

you would'nt be dropping any hints now would you karen you know thats naughty he he x

well done hun good for you what a great feeling aye!! :green:

Nice one babe, and no name dropping ........... a real pro with client confidentiality upheld .................... Well done you xxxx

Congratulations!

Karen thats great news and well done.

Well done, it feels good doen't it.

Keep up the good work.:biggrin:

Good for you....its the best feeling in the world your first paying customer...

...but remember Mums the word on clients..

Roll on your next appointment...

WOW - what a first real client!!! This is only the start!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back