i'm stuck

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
:)Hi peeps

can anyone tell me where i can get hold of a credit card machine?

I am planning to go home based fairly soon and dont just want to take cash from my clients so i need something that will be more appropriate like a credit card machine, where is the best place to go looking for one? and does anyone know how much they cost?

would appreciate any help and advice:)

you have to go to your bank. They may charge you for the service but they will almost definitely charge you up to 5% for every entry you make. Hardly anyone ever pays the 5% thou' so you should be able to talk that percentage down.

L x

Call Streamline or 123 SEND. You pay the usual commission for each transaction and a monthly rental of around £26. The good thing about 123 SEND is that it really is mobile in that you don't need to plug it in to a telephone line wherever you are.

That's really interesting to know Brow Queen, thanks! How exactlydoes it work if it's not plugged into anything? :rolleyes:

I'm with BABTAC and I know they do a special discounted scheme on both fixed and mobile terminals.

Even if you are not with BABTAC it may be worth checking with your professional body

Try small business enterprize, they contacted me regarding this, but at the time, I wasnt needing it.

Taxi drivers use silver cab, its linked to orange mobile and they do several different deals and the bonus is that if you do a mobile client or craft day at a school or oap home you can still offer the same service.

Latest posts

Back