Image skin care?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard of this? Was recommended their Vital C eye cream. Bit pricey! Can't buy it online though, I think that's to protect the integrity & product brand.

Would love to know if anyone has tried these products & how they find them?

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this? Was recommended their Vital C eye cream. Bit pricey! Can't buy it online though, I think that's to protect the integrity & product brand.

Would love to know if anyone has tried these products & how they find them?

I have several colleagues based in the UK who swear by image :) where are you based?

Hi I'm in Perth in Scotland! 😊

I will ask if anyone I know used Image in your area. Here is the website of a friend of mine who does, she is based in North East England but travels to several clinics and is an experienced skin therapist and permanent make up artist who trains for Nouveau Beauty Group.

http://www.joannelee.me.uk

Also here is the site for Image skincare UK, if you contact then they will maybe put you in touch with a clinic near you who retails.

http://www.skingeeks.co.uk/cp12.php

Victoria x

Ps they have a cool name aswell! Just spotted that, no relation lol :-D

Thank you SO much for the message & websites, I really appreciate it.
Thank you :)

Thank you SO much for the message & websites, I really appreciate it.
Thank you :)

You are very welcome ! I have been looking at this brand for my clinic. Unfortunately I missed a seminar to find out more in Sept due to ill health :-( will try and get to the next one.

I have heard excellent things about this skincare.x

Just had a meeting with them and it looks all great. Support, education and results too. Did you decide to take the products on board?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used Image Skincare for 8 months on my own skin and it's never been so lovely!! I've used some of the Ageless line, someof the Vit C line, and the Ormedics Cleanser, and I absolutely love all of it.

I did their Module 1 training a couple of months ago, and was on the course with a dermatologist and an aesthetic nurse...I was definitely the thicko in the room, and I teach level 3 electrotherapy...!!! I felt there was an awful lot of advanced knowledge crammed into 2 days, and felt very out of my depth.

I have a client who is using some of their products for her pigmenation and has had nice results, and when I have some more money behind me, I will be placing a larger opening order so I can start offering Image treatments.

Products are sooo lovely to use, smell wonderful and (I think) really really work.

Really like the look of this brand, does anyone work with it in their salon?

i have worked with it and used it on my own skin ( vital c & ageless) and i love it!!! Cant recommend them enough my skin has never looked better and the peels are amazing

We introduced image a few months ago and it's amazing! The peels are great and our staff love it so they sell it so easily! If I do say so myself we all look fab!

Latest posts

Back