Images of the Shellac bottles on websites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone help me work this one out. I'd really love to use pics of the Shellac bottles that are dotted all over the place - I'd like to put them on my website and facebook to show off the fab colours.

I'm talking about the marketing pics of the collections, the ones with the colour sample beads next to each bottle etc. Does anyone know if I can just copy one from google images and then make sure I put image courtesy of CND inc on the page?

I really doubt I can but I would LOVE to use these pics. I have already emailed S2 and the fab pics I was sent didn't include these. Any thoughts peeps?

Lots of people seem to be using them on their blogs...I wonder if they all have permission?

I would make sure you have the proper permissions by calling Sweet Squared and asking their marketing manager if you can use those specific images in addition to the ones they provided you with x

Thanks Fee - why didn't I think of that :?:
For now I have linked to the CND page with all the colours on, will see what S2 say

S2 are great... they will more likely than not send you a CD of all the Shellac images if you ask them nicely... you just need to add some copyright disclaimer text to your website to say that the images are used with permission from CND.

sweet squared marketing department can send you images, but to be honest I've been waiting since January to get them as apparently they're really busy x

Thanks everyone - I have emailed S2 to ask If I can use images I find online but just credit them to CND, will update when I have a response.

I emailed a month or so ago asking for logo's for CND and Shellac and got them via email the very next day - I'm surprised you have had to wait since January hon? Unless you asked for a CD - perhaps that would take longer?

Give it a go, I asked and got mine within 2 weeks. x

No I asked them to just email me some pics I've phoned up 3 times and been told they're really busy that's why it's taking so long and my names on a list. So I just thought I'd stop calling them as they'd get back to me in their own time maybe I should ring them again on Tuesday x

Latest posts

Back