imaginail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of imaginail which is like a printer for the nails. It can paint almost anything on the nails. Does anyone own one of these machines? If so, how has it worked out and how much do you charge? The website is www.imaginail.com.

Nidia

I have - they came and did a demo at my house. Its wonderful... if I had the money or a good place to set us (for example, they told me someone had set up in an airport and made a killing) Id have one for sure!

I have seen this aswell and it looks fantastic!!! I would love to get one! I think it's the one that Leighton Denny was marketing isn't it?

However I haven't seen it done on anyones nails in real life, just on screens, does it look effective? Or cheap? And does it actually look painted on or can you tell it is done by a printer?

I would love to go and try one out but I don't know of any salons in my area with one!

Samoyed said:
I have seen this aswell and it looks fantastic!!! I would love to get one! I think it's the one that Leighton Denny was marketing isn't it?

However I haven't seen it done on anyones nails in real life, just on screens, does it look effective? Or cheap? And does it actually look painted on or can you tell it is done by a printer?

I would love to go and try one out but I don't know of any salons in my area with one!
The salon within harod that does this service apparently charges £30 per set :!: cachinnnngggg

an awful lot of £30's to get your money back though! There was someone selling one on this site a while back and there's a second hand one for sale in scratch. still about £5k though!

Latest posts

Back