Imaginail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anybody has got the Imaginail Nailjet machine that prints nail art and pictures onto nails, if so is it any good?
Also do you thing its going to take over from airbrushing.
Jac's

Hi Jacs,
a friend of mine went to have a look at one the other week, had a demo on her nails of it, and was dead impressed till they told her that they cost six grand. So no, I doub it will take over airbrushing

Yeah have to agree that until the price comes down, I cant see many people affording it.
And seeing that not every client wants nail art it would take a long time to get £6 grand back.

Well i was lead to belive it was only £600.00 maybe i was given the wrong information. So if it is 6 grand it shound not affect airbrushing.
Thanks for info Jac's

Yep, definately six grand, saw this in Olympia... very impressive, but personally decided to do airbrush as the price is way high, nad you cant just buy certain parts of the equipment, eg if you had your own computer, you cant just get the software and printer.. online in america, im sure i saw it for arounf 3and half grand though, but they wont sell directly to the uk
ginger hair and nails said:
Well i was lead to belive it was only £600.00 maybe i was given the wrong information. So if it is 6 grand it shound not affect airbrushing.
Thanks for info Jac's

hi i think there was a post about this before and also mentioned was the transfer kit on www.atyourfingertips.co.uk which is for about 60 pound the description is:

'Transfer Your Favourite Pictures on to Your Nails! Cartoons, flowers, film stars, pets or any pictures from magazines with this easy to use nail art kit. it contains 1/2 oz nail primer, 1/2ozpicture coat, 100 picture templates, wet box, album, eraser and simple step by step instructions for transfering over 100 of your favourite designs'.

Has anyone got or know how good this is? as an alternative x x

Kellyc said:
hi i think there was a post about this before and also mentioned was the transfer kit on www.atyourfingertips.co.uk which is for about 60 pound the description is:

'Transfer Your Favourite Pictures on to Your Nails! Cartoons, flowers, film stars, pets or any pictures from magazines with this easy to use nail art kit. it contains 1/2 oz nail primer, 1/2ozpicture coat, 100 picture templates, wet box, album, eraser and simple step by step instructions for transfering over 100 of your favourite designs'.

Has anyone got or know how good this is? as an alternative x x
I looked on this site but i could only find phone names...... where are the nail transfers?!!
I wanna look at em!!

mandy_moo_64 said:
I looked on this site but i could only find phone names...... where are the nail transfers?!!
I wanna look at em!!

Totally changing the subject of the thread just for a second - great smiley, Mand!!! Absolutely says it all - total toys out of pram moment!!!

Sorry hun i did the site add wrong have you had a look yet?

Just had a look at the site ... looks like a good idea, but bit pricey... I'm sure i've seen a thread on here somewhere for a site where you can buy special water transfer paper to put your own designs on out of magazines etc. Will have a look, cos it was loads cheaper, but looks really good.

I loved the little gold charms tho....aren't they cute?

Found it!!!

www.on-linepaper.co.uk

once you click on the above link, scroll down till you see a link for LAZERTRAN and then you need to look for...

LAZERTRAN INKJET Waterslide Decal Paper for inkjet printers

They sell 8 x A4 sheets for only £12 +vat

I think it'll do the same thing, and its loads cheaper....you can make your own unique designs just by using pics out of books, magazines etc etc

I had my thumb done with this machine at the Scottish Beauty Show. I thought the machine was 5 grand though!

There are a lot of layers to apply before choosing your design and getting this on. I think there were three layers beforehand and one layer afterwards.

I was really impressed but I choose a pretty pink flower design but it didn't last like I thought it would.

I was quite disappointed really after only one day. It reminded me if you'd painted your nails when you were young and then couldn't be bothered removing the nail polish until two weeks later, a bit of a mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back