imagine stubbing one of these babies on the stairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just ridiculous. Her nails look like they belong to a vulture. :lol:

So you all like them then!?:lol:

The toes remind me of something out of "The Lost Boys".

(If anyone can remember that film!)

:eek: I'm sorry, but that is nasty! Can't understand the long toenail look at the best of times! Why?
They've been done very well though!

So you all like them then!?:lol:

The toes remind me of something out of "The Lost Boys".

(If anyone can remember that film!)
:lol: Very funny!
Thats a good film...

wow chick i can't believe you have posted those pics on here!!! Back when i first started out in nails about 7 years ago i was looking for inspiration on the web for nail art and these babies were on the rimmel ( i think!)website. I even printed the pics out along with the tutorials and still have them some where. It confused me as a newbie back then as to how and why you would have them like that.....and one thing is for definate i never copied them lol.
I am guessing or at least hoping that they were done that looooooooonnnnnng just for promotional purposes????

i personally do a f/s of enhancements on my toes quite often i couldnt do this long but i like the design :)

Haha
Love the posts... yes I remember the The Lost Boys, made me chuckle Jules.
I had toe nails that long, my big toes as I love getting lots of designs on there especially in the summer. But when I did catch them the air turned blue due to it feeling like I had pushed them back into my foot lol.
Some people do like having their toes done to a certain length and yes it can sometimes look great but the pain factor, just isnt worth it in my book.

Thanks for sharing the pic honey
xx

I guess you wouldn't need a shovel if you went to the beach!!:eek: :eek:

That's just nasty! ewwww!

omg i kmow i saw thoes b4
that is just GROSSSSSSSSSSS

They'd certainly leave holes in the sheets!!

definately not for me!:eek:

I hate to feel any free edge, let alone that long.

Each to their own i suppose.

tenni's=tennis shoes=trainers. I think it must be a North American thing (yes, Canada is too North America! :D).

tenni's=tennis shoes=trainers. I think it must be a North American thing (yes, Canada is too North America! :D).

ha-ha.....:):) right on! ....couldn't have said it better myself:rolleyes:

thanks for the explanation. i love the way were speaking the same language and yet there are still regional variations.

Why why why...i just don't get these are not practical what so ever!!!!

Maybe I ought to grow my toe nails that length, I may be able to get shoes to fit then! I only take a two and a half! I could easily buy a 5 with tootsies like that!:lol:

Wooooooooooooow!! thats tiny! im an 8!!

Latest posts

Back