I'mmmmmm Backkkkkk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats good news mate:hug:

Flippin heck G they didnt keep you in long!

Glad it all seems to have gone well though x x x

Good to hear it all went so well, get your feet up now and rest as much as you have been told to, :hug: :hug:

good to see u r ok hun xxxx

:hug: (but not too tight:green:). Here's to a speedy recovery.

Glad your on the mend :hug::hug:

so happy it all went well glynis xx

great news xx

Good news G and glad you sound so well hun x

thanks girls - its really appreciate it.to think i have so many friends on here -

i didnt actually realise how much pain relief i was on until i forgot to take it - then went for a wee :cry:- OH MY GOD, someone help me stand back up, the pain was unbearable, and thought i was gonna actually pass out. anyway im making sure the meds are swallowed regular now:lol: - and am painfree yet again - its wonderful having a wee without any pain what so ever, AND THE BONUS IS - i can cough without weeing aswell - double wammy :)

thanks girls - its really appreciate it.to think i have so many friends on here -

i didnt actually realise how much pain relief i was on until i forgot to take it - then went for a wee :cry:- OH MY GOD, someone help me stand back up, the pain was unbearable, and thought i was gonna actually pass out. anyway im making sure the meds are swallowed regular now:lol: - and am painfree yet again - its wonderful having a wee without any pain what so ever, AND THE BONUS IS - i can cough without weeing aswell - double wammy :)

how long before you should be healed and off the meds ?

how long before you should be healed and off the meds ?

i just have to take meds till there is no pain

i cant drive for 2 weeks and cant lift anything heavy or have marital things for 6 weeks

so i reckon 52 weeks should sort it out :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back