I'mmmmmm Backkkkkk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya girls - thanks for the thread and wishing me well - it was lovely to see.

i finally got to theatre at 3.45pm and was back on the ward around 8 - 8.30pm. (i think) i felt like i had had a skinfull of voddy:lol: - i wish....

well as for the op......i DIDNT get cut (bonus) the surgeon said it would cause more damage to do it that way, and make the stress incontinence return twice as bad, so he went the other way...(vaginally) im all cut inside, he got the (not so little) critter removed, and also found that it was attached to a bladder stone, shich he zapped, and removed most of that aswell. so far so good as far as having a wee goes, im not wetting when i cough:lol:, still have a bit of pain, but the painkillers are taking care of that. i have to go back in hospital in 3 months for a laparoscopy, so he can check that the rest of the stone has removed itself, and to check that everything is in order.

That sounds like it went as well as it could have if not better so here's to a speedy recovery....:hug:

Hiya girls - thanks for the thread and wishing me well - it was lovely to see.

i finally got to theatre at 3.45pm and was back on the ward around 8 - 8.30pm. (i think) i felt like i had had a skinfull of voddy:lol: - i wish....

well as for the op......i DIDNT get cut (bonus) the surgeon said it would cause more damage to do it that way, and make the stress incontinence return twice as bad, so he went the other way...(vaginally) im all cut inside, he got the (not so little) critter removed, and also found that it was attached to a bladder stone, shich he zapped, and removed most of that aswell. so far so good as far as having a wee goes, im not wetting when i cough:lol:, still have a bit of pain, but the painkillers are taking care of that. i have to go back in hospital in 3 months for a laparoscopy, so he can check that the rest of the stone has removed itself, and to check that everything is in order.

blimey girl, they couldnt keep you down for long !!!

i'm glad things feel as if they are getting better. i hope you continue to improve:green:

Wishing you a speedy recovery :hug:

Nice to hear you are on the mend G. xx

I'm really pleased everything went okay, I was thinking of you today xx

Glad everything went well for you hun :hug:

So pleased:hug::hug:

Welcome home babes glad everything went well :hug:

Glad to see you back G, wishing you a speedy recovery :hug:

Great news:lol:

Fab to see you back Glynis hunny :hug: Take it easy and don't go doing too much :hug: xxxxxxx

Glad to hear it all went well G and that you are on the mend!! feet up now!! xxxxxxx

I haven't been on the last couple of days so I missed the thread about your op.
Glad everything went well and your now on the mend.

Can't keep a good girl down eh! :hug:

put your feet up hun and rest xxx

glad it all went well hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Glad it all went according to plan. Try not to laugh to much, lol! :green:

Glad to hear you are ok! Hope you have a speedy recovery

xx

:hug::hug:

:lol: Glad everything went ok :hug::hug::hug:

Glad to hear that it has gone well hun. :hug:

Latest posts

Back