important question for me thank you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

i have American magazine 1999 and on cover speak next month 2 new way to remove acrylic nail with no acetone i do not have the next month magazine :rolleyes: .

can any lady think what idea this was i know every body now use acetone but we are having big problem get acetone into Thailand :| .

Is Acetone the only way to take acrylic nail off .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Sawasdee ka

Do any lady know answer to my question i know 1999 long time sorry but i want to know what they try b4 ..

Is acetone the only way to take acrylic nail off .

Mui from the land of smiles

sawasdee ka

i will look again tomorrow to see if anybody know .

goodnite :)

Hi mui,

i have a product called remove by GENA which removes nail enhancements and is acetone free. I tested this against 3 different brands of acetone by soaking some balls of acrylic and nail tips in each product, I was absolutely amazed . one brand of acetone had'nt disollved the product by the next morning!!!! the other brand of acetone had dissolved the product after 40 minutes and the gena remove had dissolved the product after 20 minutes!!!!
I don't know if creatives product remover is acetone free but i know it is a gentle product, perhaps someone else could shed some light on the situation

diesel1978 said:
Hi mui,

i have a product called remove by GENA which removes nail enhancements and is acetone free. I tested this against 3 different brands of acetone by soaking some balls of acrylic and nail tips in each product, I was absolutely amazed . one brand of acetone had'nt disollved the product by the next morning!!!! the other brand of acetone had dissolved the product after 40 minutes and the gena remove had dissolved the product after 20 minutes!!!!
I don't know if creatives product remover is acetone free but i know it is a gentle product, perhaps someone else could shed some light on the situation

wow, where did you get this from and how does cost compare with acetone ?

diesel1978 said:
Hi mui,

is it an american product?...i have seen it up for auction on the american ebay but unfortunately the people who have it on auction dont ship to the uk :| .......i have also seen a gena nailbrite and also some gena pedicure items.

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
is it an american product?...i have seen it up for auction on the american ebay but unfortunately the people who have it on auction dont ship to the uk :| .......i have also seen a gena nailbrite and also some gena pedicure items.

stanleyann

yes it is an american product. i have both of the 2 products you mentioned.
I am sure there is a distributer in the uk for gena pedicure products and i also know that creative sell the nail brite in their catalogue.
Please pm me if u require any futher info!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back