Importing a new product line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hello my fellow nailgeeks,

I want to start importing a productline from Belgium to Sweden which is fairley new but really good. I really like the products + image and would therefore like to start importing them over here. That's ofcourse all easily said " i am aware of that " so i wanted to know how much hard work is involved in trying to launch a new product in an allready saturated nailindustry?
Is it worth the effort to start between all these nail titans? Do any of you have any experience in this to give me some advice?
I would really really love to do this since i am so enthousiastic about the product and i would think it,s fun promoting somethink that i really like.

Any suggestions, information etc... is more then welcome!!!
:hug:

:hug: I wish you good luck my friend in you new project and hope you get all your derams.

Only wish I had some advise for you appart from the above.

Well Gigi is of course the queen for this:lol: She is the lady who brought us Creative, I would pm her if I were you and pick her very good brain.

Well Gigi is of course the queen for this:lol: She is the lady who brought us Creative, I would pm her if I were you and pick her very good brain.
typed the words right from my fingers lol

Contact the company you have in mind first. Ask them what is needed.
Ask if the opportunity exists to distribute in your area - country.
Have them send you a sample/s of what you will be moving, and go from there.
In most cases it's a matter of reading the fine print & moving along from that.
All the best

XX J XX

Thx for all the help!!!

They allready sent me many samples long ago. The problem is that i will be their first distributor in another country so they themselves don,t have much info for me on how everything works. I heard from Anette claeson " the former sole distributor for CND here in Sweden " that it costs to get started since you have to pay for each product individually to be able to import it and i would have to get everything translated to swedish...:rolleyes:

The good part is that the company understands that everything will take time to get started so that,s allready pretty positive.

I will wait and see if geeg passes by on this thread since i don,t want to bother her since she must get tons and tons of questions allready all of the time.

But it,s very sweet of you guys to give me a supportive chit chat and info :hug:

Latest posts

Back