Impressed by Star Nails' new branding!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so does this quattro gel buff off or can it be removed with Acetone based products?

it has to be buffed off but it is really thin so it doesnt take long.
kirsty is now an educator for united beauty!

it has to be buffed off but it is really thin so it doesnt take long.
kirsty is now an educator for united beauty!

thanks Gemma.

I kind of guessed about Kirsty - she kept quiet about that one. :wink2:

Have the star nails products been re-formulated too or is it just the branding that has changed?

hello, I cant seem to find the new mani/pedi products and new autumn/winter attitude nail polish anywhere on the internet yet??!! obviously they are not in wholesalers yet???? and what are these stars everyone is talking about!!! Em xxx

some of the products have been reformulated but the ones that were already good have just been repackaged. as for the new nail colours go onto the united beauty web site and put in nail lacquers. im not sure about mani/pedi so ill let you know!

do you know when the new bits will be in the wholesalers?

Yes the new attitude nail varnishes are on the united beauty website but only prob is they come in packs of 3 and I sometimes find the colour looks different when it arrives so I dont want to buy in 3's the first order. I e-mailed nail warehouse and they said they cannot give me a date, they are waiting to get them from their suppliers. I have also e-mailed capital and ritz beauty but had no reply yet. will let u no when I hear from them. I dont use thenailcompany.com any more as my last batch from them all bubbled really badly and i had clients that are usually happy coming back to me. All my other colours stored in the same cool cupboard were fine, just the nail company ones that bubbled! Em xxx

I think the problem with many companies is that they do "budget" packaging and tbh it doesn't look professional...I have first hand experience of this.
My question is...is the product any different?

I think the problem with many companies is that they do "budget" packaging and tbh it doesn't look professional...I have first hand experience of this.
My question is...is the product any different?
some of the products have just been repackaged but the monomers and polymers have been up graded and so have the gels.

Thats why I love the geek site....... we're always kept right up to date with all the insider info.

I'll be looking forward to the new quattro colours at christmas, as the ones I have are going down well with my clients.

Thanks Gemma

What do you actually do with the quattros? Do you apply them over the enhancement / nail with your gel brush and cure? What do they do?

Sorry I meant to ask at the show but forgot!

What do you actually do with the quattros? Do you apply them over the enhancement / nail with your gel brush and cure? What do they do?

as far as im aware the quattro gels are in a nail varnish like bottle with a brush for you to apply them,they have no sticky layer to remove and they are for use over any enhancement system so i presume you cant use them on natural nails?xx

have the nail polishes been re formulated then? because i was never keen on them, nice colours, but didnt seem to wear very well.

after you have filed and shaped your nail enhancements with a 240 or 180 grit file remove dust and wipe with a sterilizer, the quattro comes in a polish like bottle, with a brush. so just apply like a polish not too sparingly. cure under a uv gel lamp for 3 mins dont wipe after as there is no sticky layer left on. apply cuticle oil but dont massage in.

have the nail polishes been re formulated then? because i was never keen on them, nice colours, but didnt seem to wear very well.
yes they have, give them a try and let me know what you think

after you have filed and shaped your nail enhancements with a 240 or 180 grit file remove dust and wipe with a sterilizer, the quattro comes in a polish like bottle, with a brush. so just apply like a polish not too sparingly. cure under a uv gel lamp for 3 mins dont wipe after as there is no sticky layer left on. apply cuticle oil but dont massage in.

Can I just ask Gemma why you dont massage the cuticle oil in after the gel has cured?

Can I just ask Gemma why you dont massage the cuticle oil in after the gel has cured?
because quattro is that glossy if you rub oil in it dulls the shine.

Latest posts

Back