In need of a geek to wax (or anyone who will volunteer)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Firstly, appologies if this is in the wrong place, just not sure where else to put it.

Booked my waxing course for 26th June, but I am in desparate need of a model to take (all my friends are working). It is at Pinks Academy (Derby), and I need a model from 11.15 until about 5pm. Ideally you'd need to make your own way there, as i need to be there from 9.30. It is for bikini, underarm, and leg waxing, so you would need some hair there.

Thanks in advance. xxx

hiya, cant be your model , but thats where i did all my training ,, kirsty is amazing as a trainer . xx

There was athread a while back about guinea pigging for that kind of thing. Have a hunt around, it was about 5 pages long so there is bound to be someone somewhere who can help! Lx

It's no good I can't work out how to add a link :smack:but the thread was called Guinea pigs wanted (for training purposes) and the last post was on 2 June 08 hth Lx

Last edited:
Hey, i did look on that thread first and pm a few people but none can do it. xxx

Latest posts

Back