In need of a nail tech in scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Is there a scottish geek out there based in Lossiemouth or Elgin areas? It's for a client of mine visiting there & she's moving up to that area later this year or sometime next year.

i know of a tech in kirkintilloch if thats any where near

I've just checked multimap and its about 5 hrs away! But thanks anyway for getting back to me so soon.

hiya linz
don't know any mobile nail techs up near there apart from a few in Aberdeen city which is about 1 1\2 hrs drive from Elgin maybe google yell.com under mobile nail techs but there is a few salons i know of ....jewel nails in Elgin if they are still there and theres a salon called pink the nail bar on hermes road just off lossiemouth road based in Elgin heres their site Pink The Nail Bar & Beauty Room hth

j x

Last edited:
pm the male geek, i am sure he may be able to help with someone in that area.

Pink the nail bar.. try talking to Fiona, or try Lois dubber at Talons in Elgin.. Both greatly recommended by The Nail Academy Scotland..

I have just done my level 2 at college in Elgin but am not qualified in Nails yet, we only did fibreglass tips, will be doing l&p and gel in level 3

pm the male geek, i am sure he may be able to help with someone in that area.

I am afraid the-male-geek is off on his well earned holidays at the moment!!

What about our own Nemotail she lives up near Elgin I am sure I know she still pops in to the site here every so often and she would know the best place locally if she couldn't do them herself.

You could also ring Sweet Squared :idea: they'll be able to recomend a local master/grand master. hth's

Hey there!
Emma here, me & my partner Fiona own Pink the nail bar & would be delighted if you would recomend your clients to us.
We have been trading for over 6 years now and really enjoying it.
We are in Elgin.

Pink The Nail Bar & Beauty Room

Hope to help you sometime xxx:lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back