in need of advice (the edge)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleyplh

Reaction score
hey everyone,

ive only just stated out doing acrylic and gel nails and was wondering if anyone can recommend 'the edge' range as a good system to use? there are so many on the market i just don't know what is the better one to use. would be grateful for any response.

thanks

hayley x

hi hayleyplh and welcome,i use the edge acrylic but after reading on here want to get ezflow,hubby said NO!!!!! i find it ok very strong as i sculpt with it too and i have never had any breakages chips etc.hope that helps :)

yes that does help, its good to hear you've never had any problems with it.
thank you very much
hayley xXx:)

Hi Hayley,

I am in training too, i started out using nouveau nail acrylic and it put me off, i didnt like it. I too was confused what to go for, I chose the edge acrylic, first i tried their low odour one but i didnt go too much on it. So ive just started using their normal acrylic and i love it. Ive only just started using it, yesterday! And today i did my very first sculpting for nail biters and i enjoyed it, loved the product and no longer have a fear of doing acrylic.lol. But this is my opinion. I would get a few sample/trial packs of different brands and see what you like best. Hope that helps. XX:)

hey Caroline,

thanks for helping out.
i was thinking about using the low odour so im glad you said its wasn't all that great, i will prob just stick to the normal liquid then. i noticed the edge do a little trail pack so will get that and see how i get on with it, im using millennium at the moment, but finding it takes ages to dry so not getting on too well with it. i was interested in the edge because its quite a reasonable price, compared to some other systems lol.
thanks again for your opinion, i think im gunna go with the edge, had good feed back on it.
:)
hayley xXx

Latest posts

Back