In need of some help and advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hi there

i havent posted on here in a while but im in need of some help and advice off anyone thats willing.

im a fully qualified therapist and have been trying to make a go of it doing mobile beauty therapy, but recently i just seem to have lost a lot of confidence in the work i do, its a bit sillly i know but i have a big passion for beauty and nails and would be sad to give it up. ive been thinking for a while about why im like this and feel it may be the products im using. i use NSI for my artificial nails and think its fab so thats not a problem, but think my manicure and pedicure products need changing. i dont have the biggest budget in the world to spend but also i dont want to use cheap products. to be able to use the good brands do you have to do their training with them before you can buy there products as im already qualified and couldnt afford new training aswell.

feel a bit silly posting this but could really do with the advice

thanks everyone

Tara x

:Grope: hi ...after reading your info. actually..i had the same feeling when i just started to work in a nail beauty/care company. at the beiginning i have come over many difficulty and less confidence...but after a long time hard working..all begin to change...unitl now i think once we decide to do what we want to ..we should never give up..and you will success in the end..:lol: come on.,friend...

hi there
i dont have the biggest budget in the world to spend but also i dont want to use cheap products. to be able to use the good brands do you have to do their training with them before you can buy there products as im already qualified and couldnt afford new training aswell.

Tara x

If I remember rightly from some recent threads, I am positive you can buy pedicure products from Creative without having to train. It's only the acrylic and gels you can't buy. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong). :eek: I have had pedicures in the past through a salon and they are the best!! Now I have to do my own! lol

Hth's :hug:

Hi ya

I have been a nail tech for about 4 years and now work for Essential nails, Kenson is right never give up, you have the training behind you already, you just need to find the right products, check out our site and please do contact me if you need any help.

Sarah Bell
Nail Tech Advice
Essential Nails

dont feel sillly thats what salon geek is for chick :hug:

I use creative products(& CND trained) I love the spa manicure products for hands but to be honest hate the smell of the pedicure spa, think it's just trial and error see if you can get any companies to send you some sample's so you can try it out hth xx
And I'm sure u can have an account with CND as long as you have trained professionally.

Latest posts

Back