Inappropriate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me_123

Reaction score
Hi geeks. Got a big crush on a client from work, don't know him outside of work, I know he's single, would it be inappropriate to try speak to him out of work and what would say?? :eek:

What is your job and what kind of client is he? Depends on the job. If you work in a mechanics office and he brings his car in every now and then, no problem. If you're a doctor and he's your patient. Problem.

I'm in beauty x:o

oh lord. I hardly dare ask what treatments he comes in for :o
:biggrin:

Oh my gosh :o I'm so embarrassed just don't want him to think I'm weird, I'm usually very reserved but he is gorg!

What treatment does he come in for? And are you his therapist?

Have you sent him a valentines card? It's the ideal opportunity.

He comes for back massage around once a month, I have done it a couple of times but generally it's whoevers free, I've been single for 2 years now and he's the first person that's took my eye just don't want to end up making things awkward and making myself look stupid, if I did speak to him out of work what would I say without coming across as 1. Stalkerish and 2. Weird! Ha ha :eek:

And no not sent a card id be too scared :( lol! X

Although innocent enough, I think you should leave it to him to ask as it's crossing the line really as he comes in for massage.

Nothing to stop you having a laugh and making it clear that you're single so he can ask you if he's interested.

Are you employed? Just would warn that I'd be concerned what your boss would say.

Good advice, and my boss is a relative so no worries there, I think I will wait and see if he speaks to me, why couldn't I have met him somewhere other than work, it makes everything so complicated and awkward hehe :rolleyes:

If you get lucky enough to be allocated as his therapist next time he comes in, just make obvious small talk to let him know you're single (and find out if he is!). Humour is the best way.

You could tell him you've got a special on "extra's" this month, that they're free! Lol. Just kidding!!!!

Don't anyone jump down my throat please. IT WAS A jOKE!

Get your boss/relative to drop hints haha. Ask that he's booked in with you next time lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you get lucky enough to be allocated as his therapist next time he comes in, just make obvious small talk to let him know you're single (and find out if he is!). Humour is the best way.

You could tell him you've got a special on "extra's" this month, that they're free! Lol. Just kidding!!!!

Don't anyone jump down my throat please. IT WAS A jOKE!

I would just finish the massage by planting a huge kiss on his bum

Simply make a comment about receiving no valentines cards for you this year and how being single sucks, sure he'll catch the hint from that 😉

My house was completely silent until I burst out laughing at this! (':

Have you ever thought he may have a crush on you too and may also be wondering how to approach the subject?

If it's meant to be it will happen, if not, it won't.

If you see him soon, ask him if he got a Valentines card :lick: start the conversation from there...

Can't. Stop. Laughing!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

The thing is that people meet all the time at work. It does not seem like a that big a deal. Just that he will be enjoying massages at your house rather than the salon, loool. You never know, he might be feeling the same way you are. So there is only one way of finding out. JLo and other celebrities date their dancers and all sorts. I hope you see him again soon. x

Latest posts

Back