Incorrect item received

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajimat

Reaction score
Hi all, pls il like to know if I'm entitled to a refund of £13 postage fee (Saturday delivery) If EuphoriaOne has sent me a wrrong item (16inches itip instead of 20inches microrings) my client has refused to have it refitted and i'l be sending it back. Am I entitled towards the postage as well? Thanks

Hi all, pls il like to know if I'm entitled to a refund of £13 postage fee (Saturday delivery) If EuphoriaOne has sent me a wrrong item (16inches itip instead of 20inches microrings) my client has refused to have it refitted and i'l be sending it back. Am I entitled towards the postage as well? Thanks

Have you been in touch with @Euphoria One Hair to let them know what happened?

Yes, but was told d rest of my order was delivered correctly. However this particular item was what I needed on Saturday that made me pay £13 postage fee. My client has refused to fit it and I am having to pay additional £4 to post this item back to @Euphoria One Hair

Yes, but was told d rest of my order was delivered correctly. However this particular item was what I needed on Saturday that made me pay £13 postage fee. My client has refused to fit it and I am having to pay additional £4 to post this item back to @Euphoria One Hair

Well if the rest of your order was indeed correct, then I very much doubt you’ll be entitled to a postage refund.

Ok thanks, I would think they should be responsible for d return postage fee at least it's due to their fault I'm returning the item.

Ok thanks, I would think they should be responsible for d return postage fee at least it's due to their fault I'm returning the item.

Why not ask if they’d be prepared to refund half of it by way of a compromise? Nothing ventured and all that ;)

I'm just upset n disappointed with d wrong item, its really not about the postage fees. Thanks for your input.

Thought I’d mention here that because you are purchasing items to use in your business, you’re not covered by the Consumer Rights Act so there’s no ‘entitlement’ as such and you’d have to rely on the ordinary rules of contract law to resolve disputes.

However, if the company has supplied the incorrect product then they are in breach of the agreed contract so as you are rejecting the goods, you could argue that the postage fee should be refunded too.

They should at least cover the return postage cost as it’s their fault.
They should refund the difference between standard delivery & the special delivery you paid for. As you would of paid for postage anyway but you obvs paid extra to have it next day and couldn’t use the hair so you paid extra for postage for nothing.
That’s what I think anyway x

They should at least cover the return postage cost as it’s their fault.
They should refund the difference between standard delivery & the special delivery you paid for. As you would of paid for postage anyway but you obvs paid extra to have it next day and couldn’t use the hair so you paid extra for postage for nothing.
That’s what I think anyway x

Thanks, that's what i thought as well

that's if they even accept your return
had so many problems with wrong colours recently and none are resolved

that's if they even accept your return
had so many problems with wrong colours recently and none are resolved

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered 5 different coloured wefts last week, 2 don't match the swatch (which is brand new I might add). I need a reliable supplier as I'm constantly letting clients down due to euphoria being inconsistent. I return the hair and then have to chase up my refund!

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered 5 different coloured wefts last week, 2 don't match the swatch (which is brand new I might add). I need a reliable supplier as I'm constantly letting clients down due to euphoria being inconsistent. I return the hair and then have to chase up my refund!

Most of my salon friends are having the same problem. It makes us look so unprofessional and then I’m losing £££ by either toning the extensions or recolouring all their own out of my own pocket

Latest posts

Back