Increase in awkward clients ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When making bookings for hotels, restaurants etc I find e-mails invaluable.
After a phone call I always e-mail, stating what has been agreed, and ask them to confirm.
(I think I may be a bit of a control freak!)

I don't think it's being controlling, Dandelion. I think it's good business sense.

This is so true!
This week I have had an email saying this.
'I think you should give cheaper sunbed prices to those on Job Seekers such as myself'
OMG I ACTUALLY LOL'D!
Seriously! Could you imagine if I did that?
Tuesdays Job Seekers Special Offer!!!!!
I've noticed from reading the threads on here that there seems to be an awful lot of clients complaining, moaning and being pretty agressive.

Why is this ?

I know there have always been difficult clients but I can't remember it ever being this bad. I work from home now so generally only take on clients from word of mouth but even when I worked in the salon and spas there weren't that many complaints and they were usually genuine and fairly minor compared what I read on here these days !

Is it because treatments are more affordable due to the amount of undercutting that goes on and therefore literally attracts all sorts ? Are people expecting much more for there money ?

I also cannot believe the amount of clients that threaten legal action its crazy !

Pmsl!! Ur joking!! Oh my days.. Yes u pay that massive tax bill every year to support the unemployed.. And of course u shud provide them a year round tan aswell!! :-| u gotta laugh! Head and clouds spring to mind! ;)

Pmsl!! Ur joking!! Oh my days.. Yes u pay that massive tax bill every year to support the unemployed.. And of course u shud provide them a year round tan aswell!! :-| u gotta laugh! Head and clouds spring to mind! ;)
I know, I still cannot get over it! £1.20 per 2 minutes with the price of electric as it is! amazing some people!

This is so true!
This week I have had an email saying this.
'I think you should give cheaper sunbed prices to those on Job Seekers such as myself'
OMG I ACTUALLY LOL'D!
Seriously! Could you imagine if I did that?
Tuesdays Job Seekers Special Offer!!!!!

She's got her priorities right, lol! :smack:

Latest posts

Back