Increasing prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
Hi

I have searched but can't seem to find a related topic.

As of 1st October , I want to increase the Price of some of my treatments as after 2 years of being mobile I have noticed some treatments are not as worthwhile as others,

So for example one treatment that takes me 1 hour I would charge £25 and another Treatment that takes the same time only £15 so as I now have the experience of knowing my treatment times I want to increase Prices.

I was Thinking of using my MailShot app to send an email out to all my clients telling them about the increase and what treatments cost what.

I am Trying to think how to word the email, to tell them my reasons without offending, I don't want to tell them their treatment is not worthwhile to me.
I have searched online and some nice points to put in are: " I would like to thank you for being such a loyal customer"

Any other ideas?

i too am increasing my prices in january and i was just going to get some new price lists done and send them out to clients with a note saying that after a year of trading i have changed some of my prices to take effect from xxxx giving plenty of notice xx

sorry meant to say i wasnt going to give reasons for increase just that i was. i feel if you give reasons then clients could pick holes in those reasons xx

sorry meant to say i wasnt going to give reasons for increase just that i was. i feel if you give reasons then clients could pick holes in those reasons xx

That's a good point, I might just state what costs what due to price increase.
Then just finish it with thanks for your loyalty and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Latest posts

Back