Increasing the blame and claim culture!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
Hi geeks just seen this in one of this weeks mags! I know the government is tightening up on whiplash claims but come on give us a break!
Waxing hurts! Needles hurt! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339699612.675190.jpg

Unbelievable!!!

Dear god what ever next?

:o it's even more important to make sure your butt is covered when there are vultures like this out there.

Actually, I think it could be a good thing.

Perhaps it will help to put the unqualified, untrained and unprofessional 'therapists' out of business?

If you work to professional standards using quality products, you really have nothing to worry about. :D

Actually, I think it could be a good thing.

Perhaps it will help to put the unqualified, untrained and unprofessional 'therapists' out of business?

If you work to professional standards using quality products, you really have nothing to worry about. :D

Totally agree with you and hopefully it will get rid of unqualified, untrained people charging for treatments. It really gets to me the way people who aren't trained just set up salons in their kitchens and have clients coming in when we have worked hard to gain qualifications and experience. Fingers crossed this trips them up :)

Latest posts

Back