Quantcast
SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

P_queen

Reaction score
Hi
I’ve seen a few hair extension technicians actually sourcing their Russian hair themselves directly instead of buying it through a company. How do you go about this?? As id much rather source the hair myself. I’m wanting quality remy Russian double drawn hair.

Thank you!
Paige

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Learn to speak Russian and then visit Russia?

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
It’s very hard to find your own good quality hair and source it yourself , so doubt anyone who has done it is just going to tell you how to do it x

nats431

Reaction score
Hey! I found a supplier through Instagram. The hair is the best I've ever used and really well priced too. If you search nice_hair_pro theres loads of info on her page. Dm her for price lists x

Reaction score
Russianhair.net is the one one I’ve tried. They are good but very expensive x

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Hey! I found a supplier through Instagram. The hair is the best I've ever used and really well priced too. If you search nice_hair_pro theres loads of info on her page. Dm her for price lists x
I’ve messaged u xxx

Hollyhxtensions

Reaction score
I’ve imported from Russia myself and I wouldn’t recommend. It costs a fortune and my clients simply wouldn’t pay for it

Isabella9811

Reaction score
Ive seen them aswell. How often have you used them?

Latest posts